Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 13: May - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is the motive of this video? I say it with the whole respect of the world...

The presenter is rude and grotesque and the dialogs ... they are not even nice... It is quite very coarse and sincerely I do not understand that it does this video here. With all my respect.
It is supposed that it must make you re-go ,It are not anything bring over of what they say or not of the princess, are the form ... it is rude.

There is nothing wrong with it. It's essence of parody to entertain people. By the way, Letizia isn't the first royal who was made parody. Queen Beatrix, Mette-Marit, Mabel Wesse Smit just a few name.

A parody must be entertained, intelligently, with humor ... but this parody does not have anything of these three things... Nothing to entertain(delay)...
To say that the infantasElena and Cristina are " very ugly " is not enterteining... The presenter is a vulgar woman..
I am Spanish, therefore there gives me a bit equally who they imitate...;)

There is nothing wrong with it. It's essence of parody to entertain people. By the way, Letizia isn't the first royal who was made parody. Queen Beatrix, Mette-Marit, Mabel Wesse Smit just a few name.

This is not a good parody it is crap television, it is a small vulgar show in a local cable station. The presenter is a travesty doing a parody of a singer from the 80's that was called "La tesorito". Is not funny, just plain vulgar

After 10 pages it is time to close the thread.
The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom