The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Some photos of Letizia in Salon Avante:
IBL Bildbyrå
IBL Bildbyrå
IBL Bildbyrå

Article/photos of Letizia´s outfits
El mundo/Letizia, estilo en primavera

DiezMinutos/Letizia, su estilo en primavera

Old 06-12-2008, 06:26 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Today
Opening of the International Congress " Building Sustainable Societies. Trends and Best Practices in Work-Family Balance "

La Princesa Letizia inaugura el Congreso Internacional - Agencia Prisma

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...so_IESE_01.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...so_IESE_03.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...so_IESE_02.jpg

Old 06-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Hola!/Doña Letizia inaugura un congreso internacional sobre la mujer en el trabajo

Photos of Letizia in Salon Avante last week:
Bulls Press
Old 06-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Speech of the Princess (in Spanish)

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España
Old 06-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks good today, professional and elegant, and a great cause to support.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Nobility

She looks beautiful yaesterday, lovely outfitm but nore important the cause she's supporting
Old 06-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
Old 06-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

gallery from Prisma:

La Princesa Letizia inaugura el Congreso Internacional - Agencia Prisma
Old 06-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Like this outfit. At least we didn't see the usual white pants, black peep toe shoes and the gray one. Just the color, lovelier colors would be great. I'm very happy that she has more solo events now. We can see clearly how the CPss works w/o her husband's presence although it's also a good thing that they had joint royal duties.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

20minutos/Letizia, cada vez más parecida a Doña Sofía
Article of the similar styles of Queen Sofia and princess Letizia
20minutos/photos of Sofia and Letizia
Old 06-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Pregnancy rumours are intensifying:
Vanitatis.com - Las visitas de Letizia al médico
Old 06-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Serene Highness

haha, I would love it if the rumours were true, although I doubt the source is very reliable! With all the rumours we've had I'm not sure whether to believe it anymore. Would be lovely though wouldn't it be, a georgeous little boy born somewhere in December!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:52 AM
Serene Highness

Lol. The pregnancy rumors make me laugh when I see all the recent pictures of how skinny she is! I couldn't read the article so I don't know whats leading to the rumors, but for some reason I don't see them having another baby anytime soon.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
Lol. The pregnancy rumors make me laugh when I see all the recent pictures of how skinny she is! I couldn't read the article so I don't know whats leading to the rumors, but for some reason I don't see them having another baby anytime soon.
Actually the skinnyness of Letizia is one of the reasons why they think she might be pregnant. Just before the announcements of both previous pregnancies Letizia was very skinny as well. Further, apparently she has been seen visiting her docter at the Ruben Clinic more often than normal lately, which also leads people to believe an announcement is imminent.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:08 AM
Royal Highness

I hope that's true, because that would mean that Mary is also pregnant . Just a joke . Thanks Duke of Marmelade for the link .
Old 06-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
I hope that's true, because that would mean that Mary is also pregnant . Just a joke . Thanks Duke of Marmelade for the link .
hahaha, good one Asturiana, another babyboom on the way then
Old 06-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
You are welcome It would be nice if it was true, I am sure they will both have another one, although I am not sure it's true because Letizia already looked skinny skinny last December, the Philipine gala event comes to my mind. There are days when she looks ok and there are days where she looks ill, probably a result of exhaustion. As much as I am glad Letizia has her own agenda now sometimes I think Zarzuela overdoes in making her work like a dog. Instead of finding a better balance between Felipe's own events, Letizia's own events and what they do together they simply put the additional workload on top.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Courtier

I believe that the Spanish Royal couple are extremely hard working. Most people don't give them the credit that is due them. Most of their agenda is not party/gala times either -- more working than pleasure.

I never worried about Letizia's weight as that type of figure (until later age) runs in my family and we are all extremely healthy (my mother is 94) but I do see what you now see -- she looks tired to the point of illness. I agree with Duke of Marmalade that she could use a cut in her work schedule instead of all the additional workload. Exactly who (or what) makes her schedule and does she have 100% imput and agreement?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

LA PRINCESA LETIZIA ENTREGARÁ LOS DIPLOMAS DEL CURSO DE FORMACIÓN SUPERIOR ORGANIZADO POR LA FUNDACIÓN ONCE
21 de julio
La Princesa Letizia asistirá a la clausura del curso de Formación Superior, que organiza la Fundación ONCE y el IE-ESADE.
Web de la Once
If this is true, the princess stays longer in Madrid than the rest royal Family. Doesn´t the regata start on 21 July?