Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia se ganó el corazón de la Reina/Vanidades
The writer of queen Sophia´s biography, Pilar Urbano, tells about the relationship between the Queen and princess Letizia.
What´s in this story? That Letizia and the Queen are very close, but what else?

It is an old article, of 2004.

In it, this authoress comments that the Queen always had thought that her future daughter-in-law had to be not one simply added or an enemy (traditional black legend of the bad mothers-in-law:lol:), but one more daughter. The article speaks about the common tastes that both women have as the literature and the music, of how the Queen was receiving her in Zarzuela after the engagement and as always she has supported her, for it and because the daughters have their lives, probably the Princess is now nearer to the Queen that the Infantas.

On the other hand, she comments that the Princess has been a good pupil, who learns well and rapidly, has could adapt even in the hardest circumstances ( 11-M attacks) ... and that has agreed because she loves the Prince.

Also comments that the Queen was not importing for the origin of the girlfriends of her son (she comments even that she imports for her more the pedigree of her dogs), and that her son had to marry for love. On this topic, she comments that of Eva Sannum what the Queen did not like, it was not her condition of normal girl, but she was thinking that she loved her son for reason that they were not completely good.

And it finishes with a few words of the prince the journalist: ' I needed a wife, a friend, a confidant to work at team ', the Prince said to me one day. ' Today I am the happiest and luckier man of the world '.

Thanks for the article LadyFinn :flowers: very nice things to read. :)

Thanks Ladyfinn!
I always thought that she is the most beautiful princess too, although with a few extra pounds she would be stunning.

"Neue Post".... I am living in Germany and I am always surprised where all those gossip mags come from. The sprout like crazy. :D
Maybe they should start a poll in all 3000, sorry 3 million , German gossip magazines. I would love to see the result. :D

Last edited:
You are kidding! More beautiful than Charlotte? It surprises me because it´s from Germany. If it were from Spain even the Infantas would be on the list.

You are kidding! More beautiful than Charlotte? It surprises me because it´s from Germany. If it were from Spain even the Infantas would be on the list.
It always depends on where those polls are done.
Every Gossip mag has its' own poll from time to time and every Poll has another winner.
"Gala" claims Madeleine to be the most beautiful, "Neue Post" says its is Letizia, "Bunte" says that it must be Mary and so on and so on.
;)
I hate German gossip magazines and everything they do. Their stories, their polls... everything. :D

Last edited:
Eine Exklusiv-Umfrage der Zeitschrift "Neue Post" ergab: Letizia von Spanien ist die schönste Prinzessin Europas/Finanz Nachrichten

Letizia is the most beautiful princess in Europe according to a poll of a german magazine "Neue post".

The results:
Letizia 23 % of the voters
Victoria 22 %
Maxima 20 %
Mette-Marit 14 %
Madeleine 9 %
Mary 7 %
Charlotte Casiraghi 4 %
Mathilde 1 %

Well, I don't know where did they get their results but I'm happy that Letizia emerged as the winner. She's really beautiful IMO although someone says here a few more pounds can really help her. I agree with that. Simply stunning.:)

This week, the wife of the Inheritor of the Wreath will preside, in the own Palace of Zarzuela, at several audiences. The most showy is the one that will grant, on Tuesday, to the Meeting of Government of the Royal Corp of the Nobility of Madrid, presided by Fernando Ramirez de Haro.

The same day there will be other two audiencess. One to the patronage of the Foundation Teresa Rabal, at that Teresa Rabal Balaguer presides, together with the awardwinners of the last edition of the prizes Veo, Veo; other one, to a representation of the Federation Spanish of Diseases Neuro muscular (ASEM).

Well, I don't know where did they get their results but I'm happy that Letizia emerged as the winner. She's really beautiful IMO although someone says here a few more pounds can really help her. I agree with that. Simply stunning.:)

I agree. She is a very pretty lady and even better has a good heart and brains. She is always dignified and is a real asset to Spain.

She seems to be well versed in many subjects. She will do well receiving people from differrent sectors.

When she is photographed from a distance, she looks like Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Her haircut, haircolor and posture are all similar to Jackie Kennedy.

i agree, she has something of jackie O, indeed! i think the haircut has a lot to do with it.

are there any other pictures of her events today? she seemed to have a pretty tight schedule!

I hadn't thought about it before, but now that you mention it she does have a bit of the Jackie O look to her.

At first I wasn't too thrilled about the hair cut but it has really started to grow on me.

These are great pictures! She looks so good in red. I think that it is the best color for her.

Thanks for the pictures. Love the outfit, in some pictures she looks lovely, really scary in others. Does anyone know what kind of honour she got?

Thanks for the pics.
I really like the outfit, and she looked lovely with the kids!
http://i31.tinypic.com/303i61k.jpg

Last edited:
She should wear more colour as it really suits her and enlivens her face :flowers:

I love to see her in solo acts!!!! she's great!!!

Semana mentions that Felipe and Letizia went to see a new ballet show with Cristina de Borbón Dos Sicilias and her hubby, a distraction from the sadness they felt on the first anniversary of Erika's death. Semana probably has the exclusive pictures of this outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom