The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #161  
Old 11-12-2007, 04:43 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 15,161
This chocolate version of Letizia is very well done.
The Japanese made a giant chocolate sculpture of David Beckham in 2002 or 2003, here´s a photo of Beckham and the chocolate version in Tokyo:
ANP Beeldbank
__________________

__________________
  #162  
Old 11-19-2007, 06:24 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
This chocolate version of Letizia is very well done.
The Japanese made a giant chocolate sculpture of David Beckham in 2002 or 2003, here´s a photo of Beckham and the chocolate version in Tokyo:
ANP Beeldbank
When I see pics like that I don't know if I'm admirative or angry
Can you imagine eating Beckham... Harro upon the fantasms!
__________________

__________________
  #163  
Old 11-20-2007, 06:45 AM
fanletizia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 4,269
A senior official of La Zarzuela has been appointed specifically to address the issues and agenda Princess Letizia

Within the organizational structure of La Zarzuela, Princess of Asturias is assisted by a senior member of the House appointed specifically to deal with their affairs and their agenda.
According to information obtained by The Digital Confidential sources close to La Zarzuela, the person designated to deal more directly with Letizia Ortiz is Jose Manuel de Zuleta and Alejandro, cavalry officer and the Duke of Abrantes.

El Confidencial Digital
__________________
  #164  
Old 11-20-2007, 07:02 AM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia View Post
A senior official of La Zarzuela has been appointed specifically to address the issues and agenda Princess Letizia

Within the organizational structure of La Zarzuela, Princess of Asturias is assisted by a senior member of the House appointed specifically to deal with their affairs and their agenda.
According to information obtained by The Digital Confidential sources close to La Zarzuela, the person designated to deal more directly with Letizia Ortiz is Jose Manuel de Zuleta and Alejandro, cavalry officer and the Duke of Abrantes.

El Confidencial Digital
Many thanks for the information which is, as you know, a little bit old.

It's very astonished to see media as El Confidential Digital To give informations yes gived six months ahead. Let us remember, immediately after the Sofia's bith, this information was yet publishing. In some thread, I don't remeber which, we were speaking about that, in particular about the fact that it was not a woman but a man choosen to help the Princess of Asturias.

May be, in this time, journalits don't have many things to tell about the Princess of Asturias, who knows?

But Fanletizia, many thanks again to share this information.
__________________
  #165  
Old 11-20-2007, 07:02 AM
Paty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 3,879
Good News, beacuse that means that Princess Letizia will be a very full agenda from now!
__________________
  #166  
Old 11-20-2007, 07:19 AM
carlota's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 5,725
that's strange. this information was already going around some months ago and was then denied by zarzuela. we will see if it's true if letizia's agenda increases.
__________________
Sign the United Nations Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare: http://www.animalsmatter.org
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE!
Feed an animal in need, click for free.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
  #167  
Old 11-20-2007, 09:32 AM
fanletizia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 4,269
Doña Letizia will be named "Daughter Adoptiva" of Ribadesella

The Princess of Asturias will be named "Daughter Adoptiva" of Ribadesella in an event to be held in the Asturian town next December 5, official sources told Efe. Doña Letizia, who will accompany the Prince of Asturias, will receive this honorary title of the hands of the mayor of Ribadesella, Ramon Channel Shooter, representing the Asturian town where the Princess spent the summer holidays with his family.

The act of surrender will take place at the Municipal House of Culture of Ribadesella and is also expected to Princes open the seafront that is called Princess Letizia. The paternal grandmother of Doña Letizia, Menchu Alvarez del Valle, lies in Sardéu, small town council of Ribadesella, where the Princess is still going with her husband to enjoy the land of Asturias.

Doña Letizia será nombrada "Hija Adoptiva" de Ribadesella - Gente - www.elperiodicomediterraneo.com
__________________
  #168  
Old 11-20-2007, 11:57 AM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia View Post
Doña Letizia will be named "Daughter Adoptiva" of Ribadesella

The Princess of Asturias will be named "Daughter Adoptiva" of Ribadesella in an event to be held in the Asturian town next December 5, official sources told Efe. Doña Letizia, who will accompany the Prince of Asturias, will receive this honorary title of the hands of the mayor of Ribadesella, Ramon Channel Shooter, representing the Asturian town where the Princess spent the summer holidays with his family.

The act of surrender will take place at the Municipal House of Culture of Ribadesella and is also expected to Princes open the seafront that is called Princess Letizia. The paternal grandmother of Doña Letizia, Menchu Alvarez del Valle, lies in Sardéu, small town council of Ribadesella, where the Princess is still going with her husband to enjoy the land of Asturias.

Doña Letizia será nombrada "Hija Adoptiva" de Ribadesella - Gente - www.elperiodicomediterraneo.com

Many thanks, Fanletizia, for the news. I read in other forums that may be the Princes could be here with their daughters to show them - at least for Leonor - the beloved country of their mother. The idea would be possible for some people because in Spain Ther is hollidays the 6, 7, 8 december. But as the 5 th dember morning the Princes have an eveny in Gijon, it seems a little bit audacious to think that the Princes would go with theirs two little girls.

But : expectative!...
__________________
  #169  
Old 11-20-2007, 12:00 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
that's strange. this information was already going around some months ago and was then denied by zarzuela. we will see if it's true if letizia's agenda increases.

First you are right, this news was yet done just after the Sofia birth. Then don't you find that the Letizia's agenda is increasing?
__________________
  #170  
Old 11-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Empress's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 3,123
Does the Spanish Royal family have patronages like the other royal courts? It seems to me that it would be an excellent way for Letizia to gain more and more solo engagements, and hopefully it would give her something that interests her to focus on.
__________________
  #171  
Old 11-20-2007, 03:21 PM
carlota's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 5,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress View Post
Does the Spanish Royal family have patronages like the other royal courts? It seems to me that it would be an excellent way for Letizia to gain more and more solo engagements, and hopefully it would give her something that interests her to focus on.
not as such. the prince of asturias is obviously in charge of the prince of asturias awards activities, and the queen in charge of the activities for the queen sofia spanish institute or the alzheimer foundation, but there are no patronages as such. they "patronage" the foundations they create, basically, and have "interests" (letizia is taking up activities of childhood and culture), so are likely to take on activities related with the area.

although they don't patronage things, we can see them attending some events every year (handind out prices, for example), which is basically (with some differences though) what royal courts with patronages do.
__________________
Sign the United Nations Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare: http://www.animalsmatter.org
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE!
Feed an animal in need, click for free.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
  #172  
Old 11-21-2007, 05:46 AM
Paty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 3,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
This is not a news, Jose Manuel de Zuleta y Alejandro was already seen with Letizia at acts.
Oh really?, I didn´t seen him. There are some pic of Princess with Jose Manuel?
__________________
  #173  
Old 11-24-2007, 11:35 AM
fanletizia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 4,269
Doña Letizia, a princess in white

Gallery

DOÑA LETIZIA, UNA PRINCESA QUE VISTE DE BLANCO
__________________
  #174  
Old 11-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia View Post
Doña Letizia, a princess in white

Gallery

DOÑA LETIZIA, UNA PRINCESA QUE VISTE DE BLANCO
Gosh these wax figures are terrible. They do not look like the princes at all and are so ugly, rather an insult than an honour. What did the artist think or look at ???
__________________
  #175  
Old 11-25-2007, 12:39 PM
MissSaga's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Manhattan, United States
Posts: 944


I watched this video at youtube and something struck me.. She reads her speech up like she's still on the news, especially in the middle when she says "bla bla bla bla .... en esta cidudad". It's a bit strange I think .. I guess she hasn't gotten used to the speeches in her new role.
__________________
Why do all good things come to an end ?
  #176  
Old 11-27-2007, 06:30 AM
Paty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 3,879
Princess Letizia wear cothes by Penelope and Monica Cruz

DOÑA LETIZIA LUCE LOS DISEÑOS DE PENÉLOPE Y MÓNICA CRUZ
__________________
  #177  
Old 11-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
Princess Letizia wear cothes by Penelope and Monica Cruz

DOÑA LETIZIA LUCE LOS DISEÑOS DE PENÉLOPE Y MÓNICA CRUZ
when was the occasion she wore this dress? can someone explain the article?
__________________
  #178  
Old 11-27-2007, 02:10 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Thanks Paty because you are giving matter to discuss whithout give an advice difficult to interprate. I'm admiring all the work you are doing for that people could say what they think, it's very sympathetic.
__________________
  #179  
Old 11-27-2007, 02:27 PM
carlota's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 5,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheadshirmp View Post
when was the occasion she wore this dress? can someone explain the article?

they went to see bruce springsteen.
__________________
Sign the United Nations Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare: http://www.animalsmatter.org
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE!
Feed an animal in need, click for free.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
  #180  
Old 11-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Letizia_guapa's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: travelling, Spain
Posts: 48
She is very serious at her speech. The thing i like about her is that she sometimes still is the journalist. She is probably always interested in everything hapening in the world. It must be difficult for a woman like her to be in the shade of her husband.

But at the same time i admire here for the way she does her work. She has her own style. I like that.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007 marezdote Current Events Archive 206 10-18-2007 10:58 AM
Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 9: March - September 2007 Avalon Current Events Archive 191 09-30-2007 09:23 AM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 38: September 2007 marezdote Current Events Archive 202 09-28-2007 06:29 PM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 37: September 2007 marezdote Current Events Archive 214 09-17-2007 11:10 AM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 36: June - September 2007 Anna_R Current Events Archive 193 09-06-2007 01:42 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games ottoman poland pom president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit wedding william winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]