The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Courtier

That woman is disgusting, she is Jaime Peñafiel female version. HATEFUL.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Courtier

I think that Letizia enjoys the attention. Even during interviews, she is always telling the reporters how beautiful her daughter is or how blue her eyes are--I think that if Leonor was not an Infanta of Spain, most people would not pay much attention. I agree with Duke regarding the fact that Letizia is always doing something to Leonor--fixing something, making sure the dress is straight, making sure her hair is perfect. It is too much for me. Hopefully, it is just a first-time mother syndrome. She loves the attention whether you like to admit it or not.

Old 11-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
I think that Letizia enjoys the attention. Even during interviews, she is always telling the reporters how beautiful her daughter is or how blue her eyes are--I think that if Leonor was not an Infanta of Spain, most people would not pay much attention. I agree with Duke regarding the fact that Letizia is always doing something to Leonor--fixing something, making sure the dress is straight, making sure her hair is perfect. It is too much for me. Hopefully, it is just a first-time mother syndrome. She loves the attention whether you like to admit it or not.
We don`'t have to admit nothing, that is just your opinion. That's it.

But among Crown princesses it is abviously that princess Letizia is the most down to earth, if she wanted to catch the atention from everyone, she could just wear that expensive cloth like other princesses do, or go for an interview in a magazine like oher princesses have done, but she doesn't.

SHE JUST LOVE HER DAUGHTERS, IF I'M NOT WRONG MAXIMA DID THE SAME WITH AMALIA, and nobody said nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!, so why now, even Maxima nowdays remain being sooooo over protective and touching with their daughters in public there are pics to confirm this, and definetly, princess Letiza doesn't need atention, even though, she needs some rest from the media, because everybody wants to know about her, that is the difference. that's it.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
I don't agree that she enjoys the attention. She's a famous public figure therefore the media makes her the center of attention. It's not her fault you know. Of all the crown princesses she's the one who doesn't have her own agenda and doesn't care about fashion always repeating her clothes and need I say more about her hair plus no interviews and no magazine covers. I wonder what made you think she loves the attention because I don't see it at all. Why, what does "loves the attention" mean to you? Always doing something to Leonor is not a sign of loving attention but a sign of being a perfectionist (that I will agree) which people know she is. In addition, how many times has she said that her daughters are beautiful and have blue eyes? I follow the SRF with news, articles, magazines, and videos and I know for sure that she doesn't always tell reporters when she's asked about them "how beautiful her daughter is or how blue her eyes are".
Old 11-29-2007, 01:10 AM
Courtier

That is true She NEVER has said that her daughters have blue eyes, Never!!!!!, The journalist who work in Zarzuela Palace have talked about the little infantas phisycal features, but Princess NEVER, so before to make a statement is better to be well informed
Old 11-29-2007, 06:32 AM
Heir Apparent

The Spanish press must be desperate for stories if they are getting so "over-excited" about these two "incidents".
Old 11-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango View Post
We don`'t have to admit nothing, that is just your opinion. That's it.

But among Crown princesses it is abviously that princess Letizia is the most down to earth, .
If you mean that she has the most earthy biography I would agree. Letizia has it harder because of her life prior to becoming a princess. One area that is harder to critique is her mothering and she is trying to focus the media on that perspective IMO. Sadly, someone is trying to chip away at that aspect too.

I look forward to her taking a more active and independent role in the Spanish monarchy. She is the only one we don't get to view and I think we would like what we see if she was given a chance. But then I think all the CP's are doing a great job, each in their own and unique way and I am sadden when people start comparing them for some reason. It is like comparing snowflakes, no two are the same.

On a shallow note, I hope Letizia gets her fashion mojo back soon too. She was the one CP that I would copy in her early years.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango View Post
That is true She NEVER has said that her daughters have blue eyes, Never!!!!!, The journalist who work in Zarzuela Palace have talked about the little infantas phisycal features, but Princess NEVER, so before to make a statement is better to be well informed
that is not true, I don't think it is bad, but when they presented Sofía, she said: Look how blue her eyes are.
I don't think it is bad, but she said it.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilytornado View Post
that is not true, I don't think it is bad, but when they presented Sofía, she said: Look how blue her eyes are.

No, no darling, you're wrong, she was talking with the jpurnalist, and they told Princess Letizia what a beautiful baby, and Princess Letizia said,Y TIENE UNOS OJOS, and she has an eyes, in that moment she opened her eyes in an expressive way, trying to say that Sofia looks everything very surprised, BUT IN ANY MOMENT SHE SAID THAT HER BABY HAS BLUE EYES, I WATCHED IN TV, AND EVEN I HAVE THAT VIDEO IN MY PC, so she never say this and that about her daughters, she talk about them when people ask her for them.This was in her christening.

The first time Princes presented litte Sofia people ask them for sofia eyes color and they said that her eyes haven't been defined, they didn't know what color they were going to be.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilytornado View Post
Exactly unless people will not consider HOLA a reliable source She might not have said the eyes were blue but praised her daughter(s) and there is nothing wrong with that.

That's always the problem with the sources: if they don't praise they must not be reliable and if they do praise don't dare to question the source because the content definitely is a fact.

DOÑA LETIZIA: 'SOFÍA ES BUENA PERO NO TANTO COMO LEONOR A SU EDAD'
Old 11-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

No photos of this trip to Barcelona? It will be lovely to see Leo and Sofia again, to shame
Old 11-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the Princess of Asturias can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread