Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 10: October 2011 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really liking prince Felipe these days ,, he looks so gentle & handsome with the Beard , Thank you for posting lula :)

Audience to "Real Sociedad Deportiva Alcala"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a la Real Sociedad Deportiva Alcalá

Audience to a representation of organizers and participants of the first International Congress of Digital Photography
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de organizadores y participantes en el primer Congreso Internacional de Derecho Digital

Audience to a representation of the Plenary of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ciudad Real
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación del Pleno de la Cámara Oficial de Comercio e Industria de Ciudad Real

Audience to the Executive Committee of the Association of Young Entrepreneurs of Melilla
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a la Comisión Ejecutiva de la Asociación de Jóvenes Empresarios de Melilla

What a nice warm embrace he gave aunty Pilar,wonder why the Duchess was present?

What a nice warm embrace he gave aunty Pilar,wonder why the Duchess was present?

Infanta Pilar is honorary member of the Spanish and the International Olympic Committee

They gave the Prince the dossier of the Madrid bid for 2020 Olympic Games

lula, does the public support the bid for the Olympic games given the economic situation?

Given it would be the third try, my guess is that in case they get seriously, it could be a certainty that Madrid will finally be awarded the games.

Duke, I do not follow much the topic, there are sectors that are against, but there is not a great controversy. From what I've read is quite austere budget and much of the infrastructure are already built. They probably think that eventually the economic benefits will outweigh the costs.

Duke, I do not follow much the topic, there are sectors that are against, but there is not a great controversy. From what I've read is quite austere budget and much of the infrastructure are already built. They probably think that eventually the economic benefits will outweigh the costs.

Thanks, I think it would be a good thing to see the Games in Madrid.

Where is Spain intending on getting the extra billions of dollars/euros needed to pay for an Olympic Games? I would have thought the Spanish government could have found a better use for any extra euros they may get their hands on , including paying down their debt.
Is the idea of hosting another Olympic Games even a popular idea in Spain?

Where is Spain intending on getting the extra billions of dollars/euros needed to pay for an Olympic Games? I would have thought the Spanish government could have found a better use for any extra euros they may get their hands on , including paying down their debt.
Is the idea of hosting another Olympic Games even a popular idea in Spain?

See post #216, lula has answered this question before.

By the way, will Felipe attend the Handball final today? That would be interesting to see since Inaki will be there for sure and as former team captain who has led the team to lots of success incl Olympic Medals, he would be seated in the VIP area similar to Felipe.

In Handball circles, Inaki is still a hero ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom