Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 7: April - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like me too!!!!!!!
scudocorevx9.gif
scudocorevx9.gif

Spanish team captain Javi Navarro (C) of Sevilla FC lifts the UEFA Cup trophy after the UEFA Cup final soccer match against RCD Espanyol Barcelona at Hampden Park stadium in Glasgow, Scotland, 16 May 2007. At right Spanish head coach Juande Ramos of Sevilla FC, at left Spanish Crown Prince Felipe de Borbon.

ANP Beeldbank
Spain's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/74170900.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1932204034FA11B84B864AFC56F424393FB
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/74170905.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1932204034FA11B84B87D5EF023A14B6F06

Last edited:
I was saying that it would be nice to see Letizia again, of course I understand she is breastfeeding her baby,so it would be difficult for her to attend. This event is not really so important but I think she could attend important and not so important events!Of course the distance can also justify her absent! And yes Planetcher Lula's post was really rude, I have to say that posting in this forum is really difficult and very disappointment the because of the answers we receive, I cannot understand at all!!

biboquinhas said:
I was saying that it would be nice to see Letizia again, of course I understand she is breastfeeding her baby,so it would be difficult for her to attend. This event is not really so important but I think she could attend important and not so important events!Of course the distance can also justify her absent! And yes Planetcher Lula's post was really rude, I have to say that posting in this forum is really difficult and very disappointment the because of the answers we receive, I cannot understand at all!!

Bibquinhas, I agree with you whe you say that it´s difucul for Letizia to attend, for numbers of reassons. Firts is that Princes at this days is to nurse to Sofia, the second one is the problem of the distance, and third and last, is that this even was not a really importan even. I agree with you in this reassons.

But...if you know all this things, then, why you say in your previus post that you dont undertand why Letizia didn´t go?????:bang: It´s have no sense!!

Last edited:
Paty said:
Bibquinhas, I agree with you whe you say that it´s difucul for Letizia to attend, for numbers of reassons. Firts is that Princes at this days is to nurse to Sofia, the second one is the problem of the distance, and third and last, is that this even was not a really importan even. I agree with you in this reassons.

But...if you know all this things, then, why you say in your previus post that you dont undertand why Letizia didn´t go?????:bang: It´s have no sense!!
I said that???? Pelase read my first post: "Too bad Letizia didin't appear!I think Little Sofia will like "enjoy" a bit of fresh air and sunny weather outisde Zarzuela gardens!" Again I think people really like to hurt others!But this out of this topic....

biboquinhas said:
I said that???? Pelase read my first post: "Too bad Letizia didin't appear!I think Little Sofia will like "enjoy" a bit of fresh air and sunny weather outisde Zarzuela gardens!" Again I think people really like to hurt others!But this out of this topic....

Dearest biboquinhas,

You are right, you didn´t say that, I´m sorry.
Ok, one again!

I don´t understand why in your first post you say that:
"Too bad Letizia didin't appear!I think Little Sofia will like "enjoy" a bit of fresh air and sunny weather outisde Zarzuela gardens!"
And in the second one you say that:
I was saying that it would be nice to see Letizia again, of course I understand she is breastfeeding her baby,so it would be difficult for her to attend.

So if you understand this, why you say it´s too bad that Letizia didn´t appear! It´s haven´t sense.

I´m not trying to hurt you!!!!, we are just debating!

biboquinhas said:

Dear biboquinhas, that's true, It's difficult to have a serein conversation about the Princes of Asturias when somebody looks to have alot of "a priori" which look absolutly difficult to dissolve.

Now we can say that we know you and your purpose is the good curiosity about some princely people. But the trubble, and I hope deeply that I don't injured you, is your way of thaught...and to express it.
All that you say belong to you personal landscape and you have all the right to exprres it, but what are your aims when you pass by the princes of Asturias thread? Give an opinion about so and so, why not if your basis of reflexion are right and more, yes you do because for the discussion we need dynamic item.
The problem since the begining is not your critics, I repeat it's your right the more strict, the problem is at each time you suggest someting about the Princes and may be the Princess more, your basis of reflexion is quite wrong because you don't take the time to think before to write ( I have a lot of examples if you want I can send you by PM ) It's too bad because we need people as you to have a simpathetic exchanges because all the tastes, the ideas correct are allowed.

Please don't be huted by my words, I'm an old Lady:graduate: - may be i could be your mother - and I lke how spontaneous you are but sometimes you can injured whithout to take account the sensibilty of the others.

To end, one question: who in this so interesting forum have the most positive points for you? You are alloawed to not answer:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Many of these recent posts are debating about whether or not Letizia should have gone with Felipe or not... In my opinion,I totally understand why she would not want to go. First of all, the baby is too little to be on a plane and around a lot of people, its not the wisest thing for a newborn. Second, I am sure that Letizia is still tired and does not feel comfortable enough to go out with the breastfeeding and surgery. Third, she is a very good mother and she seems like she loves to be with her babies as much as she can.

Some comments on this forum are taken way too personally.. everyone has the right to express their opinion and we should all respect each others opinions and enjoy these forums.

jspate said:
Many of these recent posts are debating about whether or not Letizia should have gone with Felipe or not... In my opinion,I totally understand why she would not want to go. First of all, the baby is too little to be on a plane and around a lot of people, its not the wisest thing for a newborn. Second, I am sure that Letizia is still tired and does not feel comfortable enough to go out with the breastfeeding and surgery. Third, she is a very good mother and she seems like she loves to be with her babies as much as she can.

Some comments on this forum are taken way too personally.. everyone has the right to express their opinion and we should all respect each others opinions and enjoy these forums.

Words of wisdom, jspate. You've given some excellent points and you are perfectly right, everyone has the right to express his/her opinion. :)

Príncipe participará mañana en maniobras del Ejército de Tierra en Zaragoza

Prince will take part tomorrow in maneuvers of the Army of Earth in Zaragoza

The Prince of Asturias will inform tomorrow and on Tuesday in the center of military training of San Gregorio in the exercise ' Cierzo 07 ' that, as end of course, organizes the General Militar Academy (AGM) of Zaragoza .

More than 3.000 military men and approximately 500 vehicles of thirty five different units take part in these maneuvers that serve in order that the pupils who finish their studies in the AGM put into practice the tactical knowledges and technical personnel acquired for their years of training, before joining to their units of destination in July.

He looks very handsome with these clothes:)

Last edited:
Hearing to the Managerial Committee of the " IInd National Congress of the Authorship in the Public Sector "
Palace of La Zarzuela. Madrid
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070528/7216765fdd1b4g.jpg

Hearing to a representation of the Managerial Association of Hotel management of the Community of Madrid " The Vineyard "
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20070528_hosteleria/20070528_Audiencia_Asociacion_Hosteleria_La_Vina.jpg

Hearing to the last Promotion of Commercial Technical personnel and Economists of the State
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20070528_economistas_estado/20070528_Audiencia_Tecnicos_Comerciales.jpg

Hearing to the last promotion of Recorders of the Property, Personal property and Mercantile
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20070528_registradores/20070528_Audiencia_Registradores_Propiedad.jpg

Last edited:
It is so great see the family again working... even if Letizia is still not working

biboquinhas said:

biboquinhas, don't let other posts ruin your day. Your comments are always welcome. You are fresh air!!! Keep it up!

Roxsteve said:
biboquinhas, don't let other posts ruin your day. Your comments are always welcome. You are fresh air!!! Keep it up!
well Roxteve I have to confess that I thought a lot before posting my last message, has Adelaide told me to do:flowers: and I try to write my message in an very educated tone and I think I made it, so that anyone could not misunderstand my post!

Last edited:
Last edited:
fanletizia said:

thank you for the pictures. felipe doesnt look so good. could little sofia be keeping him up at night?:ermm: anyways, he seems more alert when Letizia is around him, dont you think?

He looks slimer than before the birth of Sofia. I think he has the head of a young father whose little girl awakes her parents during the night !! Perhaps he's making sports before the "regats" of july.
But I think it's a little strange to have big reports when they are both in an activity and only two or three pics when Felipe is alone. They are not "stars" and acts where they go must be treated egual by the jornalists !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom