Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 6: December 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
fanletizia said:
Prince of Asturias will preside Spain-Denmark

The Royal Spanish Federation of Soccer confirmed today that Prince Felipe de Borbón will tomorrow preside over the encounter of soccer that will face Spain and Denmark in Santiago Bernabéu, corresponding to the phase of classification of the Eurocopa of 2008

ABC.es: deportes - futbol - El Príncipe de Asturias presidirá el España-Dinamarca

Many thanks Fanletizia for the link. As you know the question important is: Do you think that the princess of Asturias, a great fan soccer, will go tomorow with her husband. I f it's YES, I hope that the new baby willn't born int he stade during the match because the so strong emotions lived by the princess!:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

adelaide said:
Many thanks Fanletizia for the link. As you know the question important is: Do you think that the princess of Asturias, a great fan soccer, will go tomorow with her husband. I f it's YES, I hope that the new baby willn't born int he stade during the match because the so strong emotions lived by the princess!:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

perhaps when Spain puts a goal ,c´mon SPAIN c´mon!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Prince Felipe and Prince Charles are the most hardworking royals
thanks for the pictures

I'd love to see him with the jersey of the Spanish soccer team! :)

lula said:

Many, many thanks Lula for this pics, the Prince seems to be very well received by the people of Zaragoza and what astonishing are the Goya's paintings! Absolutly tremendous!

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread (Part 8) for the Current Events of the Prince of Asturias can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom