The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.elcultural.es/noticias.asp?c=500412

The RAE presents the essential Dictionary of the language

The Royal Spanish Academy receives next Monday the presentation of the essential Dictionary of the Spanish language, a limited version of the academic Dictionary with which the Academies of the Spanish-speaking countries try to put within reach of the great public the normative and lexicographical labor that they do.

After the presentation to the means in the morning (in an act to which there will come the director of the Royal Spanish Academy, Víctor García de la Concha and the secretary general of the Association of Academies of the Spanish Language, Humberto Lopez Morales, between others), the Prince of Asturias will preside in the evening the academic act in the sedate of the RAE in the one that will appear officially the Dictionary, which contains numerous examples of use and offers information in several appendices on the verbal conjugation, the foreign words and the most out-standing orthographic rules.

Old 11-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

I fear that you have no idea on the possible presence of the Princess of Asturias for the act of Monday?

The Princess miss me, and you ?

Old 11-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Aristocracy

She misses me too and a lot of people I suppose but it's for a good reason she doesn't have any act and I am so happy for them ! I just hope she'll not be ill during all her pragnency because it's difficult and she has a little girl to look on.
I've been in a bed all my second pragnency and it was very difficult for my first child also with the help of my parents to take care of him !
I hope Leticia can play and bath and change and so and so ... her daughter and that she has not to be in a bed all the time. But If it's the case it's a for a good reason and six months are nothing in a live !
Old 11-12-2006, 07:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaza61
She misses me too and a lot of people I suppose but it's for a good reason she doesn't have any act and I am so happy for them ! I just hope she'll not be ill during all her pragnency because it's difficult and she has a little girl to look on.
I've been in a bed all my second pragnency and it was very difficult for my first child also with the help of my parents to take care of him !
I hope Leticia can play and bath and change and so and so ... her daughter and that she has not to be in a bed all the time. But If it's the case it's a for a good reason and six months are nothing in a live !

Totally right, dear friends, my words were egoïstics.
I ssaid because it was a way to express that it could be well ifth House of King would be to give some news about the Princess's health.

I know as you for the same reasons the hardness of a difficult pregnancy, but you are right it's for a very good reason
Old 11-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Nobility

thanks all for the photos
He’s a very hardworking man
Old 11-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.cronica.com.mx/nota.php?id_nota=270896

All the presidents of Central America as well as of Colombia, Paraguay, Argentina and the prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón, on the part of Spain, have confirmed, up to the moment, the assistance to the ceremony of capture of Felipe Calderón Hinojosa as president of the Mexican United States the next first of December in San Lázaro's Legislative Palace, it improved, Arturo Sarukhán, coordinator of international politics of the equipment of transition calderonista.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.infobolsa.es/v2002/Notici...&Numnot=111186

Europa Press's Informative agenda for November 13

- 19.30 hours:
H.R.H. The Prince of Asturias presents newly " Essential Dictionary of the Spanish Language ", in Felipe IV, 4, Royal Spanish Academy
Old 11-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince of Asturias will be tomorrow in the delivery of the Edition XXIII of the Prize "Francisco Cerecedo" of Journalism to Mr Sylvain Cypel

The Prince is the President of Honor of the Association of European Journalists

http://www.apeuropeos.org/laape.html
" On May 8, 1982, the Chief of S.M.'s House the King, Marquess of Mondéjar, sent a letter to the President of the APE reporting that " HIS MAJESTY THE KING has had accept good for H.R.H the Prince of Asturias Honor de la Sección Española's Presidency of the Association of European Journalists ". "

http://www.apeuropeos.org/xxiii_cerecedo.html

Sylvain Cypel, rewarded in the edition XXIII of Prize of Journalism "Francisco Cerecedo"

Sylvain Cypel, has been the winner of the edition XXIII of the Prize of Journalism "Francisco Cerecedo". The juror bore in mind the informative path of the editor chief of Le Monde, but especially the publication of his book Between walls, cardinal work approaches the conflict Palestinian - Israeli in a few moments in which it has reached a few levels of particular dramatic quality. Between walls, universaliza the experience of the problems and tensions that general the ideologies identitarias, so that, speaking about a concrete conflict, it reports an endured experience, in a degree or other one, in all the latitudes. (...)
Old 11-13-2006, 09:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Prince of Asturias will be tomorrow in the delivery of the Edition XXIII of the Prize "Francisco Cerecedo" of Journalism to Mr Sylvain Cypel

The Prince is the President of Honor of the Association of European Journalists

http://www.apeuropeos.org/laape.html
" On May 8, 1982, the Chief of S.M.'s House the King, Marquess of Mondéjar, sent a letter to the President of the APE reporting that " HIS MAJESTY THE KING has had accept good for H.R.H the Prince of Asturias Honor de la Sección Española's Presidency of the Association of European Journalists ". "

http://www.apeuropeos.org/xxiii_cerecedo.html

Sylvain Cypel, rewarded in the edition XXIII of Prize of Journalism "Francisco Cerecedo"

Sylvain Cypel, has been the winner of the edition XXIII of the Prize of Journalism "Francisco Cerecedo". The juror bore in mind the informative path of the editor chief of Le Monde, but especially the publication of his book Between walls, cardinal work approaches the conflict Palestinian - Israeli in a few moments in which it has reached a few levels of particular dramatic quality. Between walls, universaliza the experience of the problems and tensions that general the ideologies identitarias, so that, speaking about a concrete conflict, it reports an endured experience, in a degree or other one, in all the latitudes. (...)

Even if it's very important that the Princess has to pay very attention to her health, in this time, it's absolutly to bad for her that she can't go to this kind of event.

She is the first who is very intersed by all is coming from the world of "good" journalism.

Egoisticly too bad.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

She has absolutely no reason to participate in anything if she is not well. For someone as hardworking as Letizia one can only assume that she is feeling quite bad if she is not attending with Felipe.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
http://www.infobolsa.es/v2002/Notici...&Numnot=111186

Europa Press's Informative agenda for November 13

- 19.30 hours:
H.R.H. The Prince of Asturias presents newly " Essential Dictionary of the Spanish Language ", in Felipe IV, 4, Royal Spanish Academy
The Princess was present too
Old 11-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The Princess was present too

Waouh, what a good news! hurry up for the pics! Urgent I'm vanishing...
Old 11-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lula, may be I'm wrong but it seems to me that the last year the Princes - by the way Letizia- where present for a Prize of Journalism at the begining of October, I beleive. It was one of the last official acts of the Princess before the birth of Leonor.

Is it the same Prize?
Old 11-14-2006, 04:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Is it the same Prize?
Yes, it is the same Prize
Old 11-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince of Asturias in the delivery of the Edition XXIII of the Prize "Francisco Cerecedo" of Journalism to Mr Sylvain Cypel

Terra
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...c36b67635g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...c36b67f9cg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...c36b790bcg.jpg
Old 11-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Lula for your answer and for the pics of the Prince of Asturias.

You were a ominous bird when you had siad that for the Princess the official dinner would to be too much now with her pregnancy's trubbles.

But as we saw her yestreday, tired, but smiling it was yet a true pleasure.

I'm sure that for the Prince it will be a little hard now he is accostum to go to his spouse for a lot of official acts to be alone. But how I had to read it's for the best reason.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Princess was not in the agenda. I believe that until we do not see her reincorporated in the weekly agenda, she will not assume again major activity; she will appear in some act with the Prince, in whom she could feel more comfortable, in order that one sees like it evolves the belly and already. If she continues with nauseas, the dinners and the luncheons, they do not place in the comfortable activities.

On the Prince, I believe that he likes to come to acts accompanied of his wife, but that if he knows that she does not feel good, he is the first one who prefers that she remains in house. He centres in the act and is calmer and relaxed ... it is sure that one does not forget the National Anthem like in the Prizes Prince . I believe that there is more probable the case of which she wants to go, and the prince wants that remains.

From EPA via Isifa
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=12995287
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=12995286
Old 11-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...no_1207220.htm

The Prince will attend sham of rescue of sunked submarine

The Prince Felipe will attend tomorrow in waters of Mazarrón's bay (Murcia), the maneuvers of the Navy in which there is simulated the rescue of a sunked submarine, in the frame of the maritime exercise called ' Carthage 2006 ', it informed today the Department of Defense.

Don Felipe will attend, on board of the ship of salvage and rescue 'Neptune' of the Force of Maritime Action (FAM), the mentioned exercise, which aim is the training endowment of submarines, of sanitary personnel and of the own ship.

The sham will consist of the search, location, rescue and medical assistance of personnel caught on board of a damaged submarine, by means of the recreation of a scene similar to the one that would appear in a real collapse.

The exercise ' Carthage 2006 ' initiated yesterday and that will culminate on the 17th, includes in different phases the search, the management of the incident for the staffs, the location and air ventilation to the submarine, as well as rescue and evacuation of a member of the endowment.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...ro_1210150.htm

Prince comes to Mazarrón attends submarine rescue sham

The Prince of Asturias came today at 10:40 to the ship 'Neptune' of the Spanish Navy to supervise a few maneuvers of rescue of a damaged submarine that develop in Mazarrón's bay, in Murcia.

Don Felipe, who came to the zone in helicopter during a sunny morning, moved in car to the pier of The Azohía, in Mazarrón, and from there, in a 'zódiac' to the ship, belonging by force of Maritime Action.

There it was got by the chief of the General staff of the Navy, Sebastián Zaragoza Soto; the admiral of the fleet, Fernando Armada Vadillo, and the chief of the Fourth Military man of the Royal House, Antonio Gonzalez-Aller, as well as the admiral of Maritime Action, Juan Carlos Muñoz Delgado.

The Prince came to the ship with uniform of captain's task of corvette and visited the different dependences of the ship before the beginning of the exercise, which consists of a sham of rescue of the crew of a sunked submarine.

The exercise ' Carthage 06 ', which began last Monday and will conclude next Friday, one develops to a mile of the coast with the participation of the submarine 'Sirocco', that it is to 25 meters of depth in a supposed accident.
The program of the operation includes the ventilation of the interior of the damaged ship and the supply of provisions and rescue of the crew.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The Princess was not in the agenda. I believe that until we do not see her reincorporated in the weekly agenda, she will not assume again major activity; she will appear in some act with the Prince, in whom she could feel more comfortable, in order that one sees like it evolves the belly and already. If she continues with nauseas, the dinners and the luncheons, they do not place in the comfortable activities.

On the Prince, I believe that he likes to come to acts accompanied of his wife, but that if he knows that she does not feel good, he is the first one who prefers that she remains in house. He centres in the act and is calmer and relaxed ... it is sure that one does not forget the National Anthem like in the Prizes Prince . I believe that there is more probable the case of which she wants to go, and the prince wants that remains.

From EPA via Isifa
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=12995287
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=12995286

Dear Lula, I'm sure you are totally right.

It's absolutly obvious that the Princess is tired and that Felipe prefers she stas at home to rest for her and the baby.

I didn't forget the National Anthem ... and the cool blood of Letizia

But as is very tactible that when she is here felipe is always very happy. We have just enough to see how they interact, in the Real Academia, for an event which is prepared yet, to understand their way of working

I don't want to do TVLove Story, but more than a way of life for themselves, they found a fantastic way to put to service of Spain people their live and love.

May be it's a natural dedication for Felipe, but I find letizia very convincing in her role of consort, and I think i'm not alone.

Even if lot of people find "borring" the princely couple because they don't have a private life " show off" - it's not their aim- we have to admit that since his wedding what a job ( very hard for Letizia because her detractors )... and what a success!

Closed Thread