Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 10: October 2011 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Why isn't Letizia allowed to go ? Because she is going to attract too much attention to let the world know that Spain has sent high level officials to attend the final ? LOL :cool: She and Felipe had wanted to go to the semi, I doubt she doesn't want to see the final.

Last edited:
Does the article say she can't go?

Prince Felipe at the Euro 2012 football championships final match Spain vs Italy at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev.
Gallery from Daylife

Last edited:
It was so nice to see Prince Felipe hugging members of the Spanish team last night rather than a formal handshake.The Prince looked so proud and delighted to be there!

EUROCOPA | La Roja - Así fue la celebración en el vestuario - Ver vídeo online

I've enjoyed this video, lula. I had not seen it yet!!! Prince Felipe is always very affectionate with all the players... and it's funny to see that they feel a little bit embarrassed in front of him...
I feel so proud!!!!!! Yo soy español, español, español!!!!!!!! (bueno, española).
I hope to see tomorrow King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia and the little infantas so beautiful with the Spanish T-shirt. Spanish peopled deserved a happy moment!!!!

:spainflag:

I'm sure Felipe like me is happy to see Spain doing so well is soccer, with spanish heritage from Spain I'm happy Spain is winning.

The Prince receives today eleven European Ministers of Foreign Affairs in Palma

The 'club of Berlin' is a restricted set of reflections created at the initiative of Germany to discuss the future of the EU

In addition to Spain and Germany, are part of the 'club of Berlin' ministers from Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Portugal and Poland.

El Príncipe recibe hoy a once ministros europeos de Exteriores

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom