Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Picture Thread, Part 1 (Sept. 2005 - June 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the first picture thread dedicated to the Princes of Asturias.

This is a thread for you to post "new" pictures of "older" events.

Please remember to do so using an ImageShack or Photobucket account, pictures attached to the forum will be deleted by the moderators without warning to the poster.

Have fun and happy posting!

Last edited:
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain attend the Gala Dinner held by the Spanish Royal family in honour of Czech President Vaclav Klaus and his wife at the Royal Palace on September 27, 2004 in Madrid

The smal pictures are already posted in one of the family threads but here is some of the big ones from colourpress

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks larzen for the great photos of colourpress. :D

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain attends Royal Gala Dinner honouring Letonia's President Vaira Vike-Freiberga at the Royal Palace on October 18, 2004 in Madrid
A selection of the big versions from colourpress

I've noticed that there has been a discussion on the CP Mette-Marit thread where some say that she looks like Gwynet Paltrow. I just think that CP Letizia looks a lot like Katharine Hepburn, especially when they both have their hair down.

I saw some better photos, that shows the likeness better, in a magazine. But unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, but I found these photos, to illustrate.

The one of Katharine Hepburn I found at http://www.katharinehepburn.net/main.htm
The one of CP Letizia at http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/side2/kongelig/article475910.ece

One Nice picture from the first time they were seen together officially at the theatre on Sofias birthday, unknown source

Two picture I had not seen from the wedding of Frederik and Mary. Letizia greeting Queen Beatrix and curtesying to Princess Victoria. Source Hola online

Last edited:
I have never seen those last two photos -- I imagine they were special greetings since it was Letizia's first international royal event? Lovely.

Miscellaneous shots from Hola of their trip to Baqueira Beret

In the slopes

Going to dinner at the Restaurant Casa Irene

Lovely shot of Letizia when she and Felipe went to the Cristo de Medinacelli Church, in March 2004

Thanks Anna for the lovely pics. Do you have more?

How TALL?

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how tall Princess Letitzia is? She looks rather short in one of the photographs.:confused:

Hi SARA2312! Welcome on the forum!
Letizia is about 1.70m tall, or a little bit smaller.

Thank you Anna and Larzen for these new "old" photos.
She is so elegant. And that body language between the couple :).
mtbcm

Crown Prince Felipe of Spain and Fiancee Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano Attend Bullfight at Las Ventas- May 12, 2004
May 12, 2004 - Las Ventas
Madrid, Spain
From Wireimage

And the remaining four

Larzen said:
I dont have an date and name for the award but she did look very elegant, especially the hair
colourpress

The II Edition of the Prize Antonio Asensio of Journalism, in the Círculo de Bellas Artes of Madrid On November 25, 2004

aw, the photos are great. they look so in love there...

the pre-wedding and honey moon times were great. we had the opportunities to see them doing normal things and not just royal duties: we saw them going shopping, going to see the bullfighters (a pity it wasn't a nicest thing that they saw, but still, the pics are beautiful), visiting places around the world for their honeymoon... since they married we normally always get pics of their events and normally can't get pics of their leisure activities, and those intimate moments... :)

Their better images are those in those who are not conscious that they are focusing them with a camera ... in the Olympic Games, in the bulls ... there were cameras but they were not conscious that they were observing them. Normally publicly they are kept in their place, and we have to agree to see how they look (though often it is the nicest thing). Also there are some images of this summer in the launch Somni that they are very nice.

They try to be discreet, they does not go to be "exhibitionists".

I'm hoping the members who frequent this forum can help me with something:

I've been looking for the thread about F&L's engagement press conference (the one where Letizia wore the white suit) but I can't seem to find it. I would really like to find it and see the photos and read what they said. If anyone can help me that would be great!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom