Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Picture Thread, Part 1 (Sept. 2005 - June 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these pics were from Mexico. Diring the visit to Vatican she had her hair loose, but I'm not sure;)

second batch of felipe and letizia's private visits, from cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: How tall is Prince Felipe because he seems really tall?

LaChicaMadrilena said:
He is around 1.97 cm tall.

cm?;) he is around 2 metres. and Letizia has 1,68 m, so they are comic pair. :)

mims111 said:
cm?;) he is around 2 metres. and Letizia has 1,68 m, so they are comic pair. :)
Oh yeah, my mistake. Of course he is 1.97m = 197cm:)

Pics (source: Corbis) taken few days before their wedding:

More pics from Mexico (from Hola).

In Guadalupe basilica.

My favorite, the first:

Last edited:
I have no words ...he was reaally handsome with beard in that photo.Sorry Adelaide but this man is only for Letizia:D She is a lucky woman.

Lauritas138 said:
I have no words ...he was reaally handsome with beard in that photo.Sorry Adelaide but this man is only for Letizia:D She is a lucky woman.

:( You can imagine my dreams this night :eek: Please Letizia can you lend me this so handsome man, only two minutes.....:eek:

That picture seems to have captured a very intimate momento of them. I like Felipe with a beard too, he's really sexy!;)

And adelaide, I guess Letizia won't lend him to you... Would you if he were yours?:p

Madison said:
That picture seems to have captured a very intimate momento of them. I like Felipe with a beard too, he's really sexy!;)

And adelaide, I guess Letizia won't lend him to you... Would you if he were yours?:p

You are very naughty... it's wasn't necessary to remind me that it is an impossible dream :( But actually If Felipe could be mine, becareful he is intouchable....:p ;)

' from seegers press) For me Letizia is a very tender woman; you have to look how she is kissing Felipe on this pic. She is more than tender, she has a so sweet gestuel !

Two pics of Letizia as journalist (I have never seen before the first one, and you?:)) source: corbis

Yes indeed, great photos. Felipe is such a sharp dressed man

adelaide said:
doResize();

Thanks, La Chica Madrilena for this pic. I knew the two others but this one is a true poem as we know today their story. This shot is so romantic, their smile so youthful !

These images are very enterteining, are of a video, and the scene is comical, the prince greeting all the journalists and Letizia without knowing where to look to. When they announced the engament they repeated the image up to the weariness.:rolleyes:

In the post 170, the La Chica Madrilena 's shot that I mentionned com from corbis. I have somme trubble because I don't understand why the pic is deseapering after to be copying. Some time the processn going on, some time not, for me a great mystery ! ....

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Here you have this second picture from Corbis without a watermark (courtesy to Denism:))
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1731/fl13ok.jpg

Thank You, Chica! And Thank You Denism! :)

I have never seen these pictures :)!

This Love Book has so much pages that we haven't seen, must be easy to face all the critics and nonsense when you know THE truth:D.

Letizia expression on this pic is so sweet - let me look, no I shouldn't look, OK I'll look, no way they'll picture me looking ;).

Regards,

mtbcm

Mtbc, very funny yours comments about this pic ! As you say the Princes of Asturias's love book is becomming a big bible; it's becomming hard to make order at the so numerous pics that I'm going to copy on my hard disc. I have to chooze an organistion, by date, theme ; I have some shots in many copy, duplicate or triplicate to put them in different headings. As they are very active and the photographs too I don't if I'm not obliged to by an other hard disc !!!....

Who is this journalist who is talking to Felipe while Letizia is looking at? Maria Ona or sb else?

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Who is this journalist who is talking to Felipe while Letizia is looking at? Maria Ona or sb else?

She's Maria Ascario, a journalist of sports, it's right. She are Letizia's colleague in the Telediario 2.

I have found these pics of them with Prince Kubrat and Maria Teresa (Polfoto)

Many thanks La Chica Madrilena, you are a very good shotlooking up. Ididn't know this one, very natural and so sympathetic !

this is rather late for the current events so i'll post it here :p

People en Español has also been keeping tabs of the Princes' events, like their visit to Alcala de Henares:

http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/galleries/0,22491,1200616,00.html

Caption reads: Princess Letizia of Asturias did not think twice to stop and salute a little admirer during a visit to Alcala de Henares, in Spain.

:) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom