Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Picture Thread, Part 1 (Sept. 2005 - June 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos Princes of Asturias, that for me are news of Older events.

From Corbis

Last edited:
I dont have dates for this Pics

From Corbis

I was wondering if members in this forum are kind enough to help me find a high quality pictures of Letizia (without watermarks) in these following occassions:

1. Their wedding on May 22, 2004 of her wedding gown.
2. Soccer game between Spain and Serbia & Montenegro.
3. Her new bracelet with Leonor written all over it.

Thank you..

I didn't know this one :
attachment.php

So tender, Letizia seems forget that the photogaphes focuse always on her. Good for us, she is so relax in this pic. many thanks to share it .

Letizia and Felipe at a Luis Miguel concert in Madrid
Source: Hola

Letizia and Felipe in Barcelona in 2004:

Last edited by a moderator:
crisiñaki said:
Letizia and Felipe at a Luis Miguel concert in Madrid
Love the red heels on Letizia! What a very stylish and surprising way to accessorize jeans for a concert! :)

Thanks for the picture!

Alexandria said:
Love the red heels on Letizia! What a very stylish and surprising way to accessorize jeans for a concert! :)

Thanks for the picture!

You're most welcome even if I had to dig some Hola to get this and I'm sorry for the quality but scanners just aren't my thing;)

Last edited:
Alexandria said:

Thanks for the picture!

Isn't it something? Here in Brazil it's very common to see woman wearing jeans and heels, it's actually one of our "uniforms" for concerts and parties that don't demand dressing up.;)

Anna_R said:
Isn't it something? Here in Brazil it's very common to see woman wearing jeans and heels, it's actually one of our "uniforms" for concerts and parties that don't demand dressing up.;)

Here in my part of Canada jeans and heels are not so common. Not that it's not done, there are always the fashionistas! ;), but mostly I see jeans and runners or jeans and heeled boots (but mostly the chunky or sporty kind as opposed to the heeled kind).

It's a very nice look -- the jean legs hang nicely and on Letizia especially it gives her a nice height and elongates her shapely legs, so it's not all bad! :p

The Princes of Asturias wax sculptures in Museo de Cera de Madrid. From Cover:

(I wonder why they chose to represent Letizia in a dress she never used...)

Do you remeber the firts( and unic ) oficial Act of Princess Letizia alone?

Some pics from Gettyimages

Last edited:
I never seen this pics of Princess Letizia.I dont have dates.

From, Seegerpress.

Elsa M. said:

I agree with you Elsa, they dont look like they are..... !!!

This isn't a picture of Letizia per se, but is anyone familiar with actress Madchen Amick? She has done guest spots on ER and Gilmore Girls and I remember thinking that she had a striking resemblance to Letizia when I was watching ER and her character was involved with Carter (Noah Wyle). I couldn't find exact pictures of when she looked like Letizia, but here is a fan devotion site to the actress with pictures of her. MadchenAmick.com

Here are her pictures from ER and a slight resemblance in this magazine photoshoot.

Nagore, thanks for your magnificent images!!!!!:D

Elsa M. said:

They're definately no Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum! :rolleyes:

Paty said:
Do you remeber the firts( and unic ) oficial Act of Princess Letizia alone?

Some pics from Gettyimages
She has such beautiful eyes! Very pretty girl.
BTW, I thought she hadn't done any "solo" engagements. When was this one done?

Oh my god, She is so beautiful, specially, those were she is skating with the prince, without makeup! Just fantastic.

rchat said:
She has such beautiful eyes! Very pretty girl.
BTW, I thought she hadn't done any "solo" engagements. When was this one done?

It happened in Madrid, November 04, 2004.

It was the Inauguration of the Congress of the Association of Iberoamerican Histories Academy.

Felipe was supposed to be there, but he cancelled last minute to fly to the United Arab Emirates to attend the funeral of Sheik Zayed Ben Sultan Al- Nahyane

More information and pictures of the occasion can be found here, post 126 onwards:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/princess-letizia-news-pictures-thread-2-a-3315-7.html

I love the 'updo' hair style here, which looked so elegant with the suits.

(From SeegerPress)

donnaK said:
I love the 'updo' hair style here, which looked so elegant with the suits.

(From SeegerPress)

I love your pictures donnak... So elegant...

i always loved that jacket/blouse of the pictures donnak posted. it's just so elegant, simple and delicate. the hairdo is also really flattering...

rchainho, i'm not sure if these were in mexico. she wore that outfit two times, once in one of their early trips to south america and to their visit to the vatican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom