Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 11: July - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone honestly think that she will have her child in November? I think that all of the pregnant princesses will deliver earlier than the respective royal courts have stated. I think that we have all become accustomed to the courts trying to throw off the papparazzi and press.
I bet Mary delivers in late Sept and Letizia delivers in Oct. JMO

paloma said:
Does anyone honestly think that she will have her child in November? I think that all of the pregnant princesses will deliver earlier than the respective royal courts have stated. I think that we have all become accustomed to the courts trying to throw off the papparazzi and press.

Paloma, in case of Letizia I do not believe that it is like that, as they have published in Spain some serious means had to advance 1 week the advertisement of the pregnancy, because the Princes had the trip to the Balearic Islands and had a very tight agenda and many displacements in helicopter (Letizia had nauseas and as it happened had to stay away from some act). It does not remove that the baby could go forward. It is true that her belly is growing, but have in all that the children of the Spanish Royal Family are in the habit of being big enough.

paloma said:

IMO, I agree, but not for the same reasons. Babies rarely come on their due dates and the date is just a rough estimate. First children are sometimes born later than the due date, while subsequent children tend to be born before. It's a give-or-take time period. Letizia might deliver late since this is her first child.

We will see that it happens, the certain thing is that October is going to be full of acts and in November to be fulfilled Juan Carlos' 30 Anniversary as King ... to seeing when the baby is born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom