The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Nobility

Alright, fingers crossed. But we probably shouldn't speculate too much on it, if Letizia was really pregnant, I'm sure they'll be telling us in their own time.

Old 05-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Aristocracy

It is very probable that letizia is pregnant. here in Spain there are many rumors but this time . but certain the rumors? all the cumunicacion like the magazine hello and serious programs of televicion say it expecting the confirmation of the Royal house.

Old 05-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Aristocracy

The Princes of Asturias: almost one year of marriage
The Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Mrs. Letizia, they presided over in Madrid the commemorative act of the anniversary XXX of the program of scholarships of the Institute of External Trade (ICEX). The Princes will take place the day 22 of May their first wedding anniversary, among pregnancy rumors

This is from hola this is what I referred on the constant pregnancy rumors
Old 05-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by meac
It is very probable that letizia is pregnant. here in Spain there are many rumors but this time . but certain the rumors? all the cumunicacion like the magazine hello and serious programs of televicion say it expecting the confirmation of the Royal house.
hrm. new revelation there, i guess if the more serious news reporters have raised the issue, they must have gotten some hint from a reliable source that they believe that their Crown Princess is expecting a child. She does look a bit different in these set of photos, as compared to the ones we've previously seen. Not a glow (that could be due to the Spring weather and that the sun is finally out), but something new and a bit different that I know that I have personally not seen yet in Letizia.

oh well. we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by meac
all the cumunicacion like the magazine hello and serious programs of televicion say it expecting the confirmation of the Royal house.
i think that is more of their wishful thinking especially now Mary is pregnant...but i would love to hear that Letizia is pregnant....actually not yet....because there will be even more comparison between them and their babies will be born at around the same time and then they will be subjected to more comparison as well...and that would suck
Old 05-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
i think that is more of their wishful thinking especially now Mary is pregnant...but i would love to hear that Letizia is pregnant....actually not yet....because there will be even more comparison between them and their babies will be born at around the same time and then they will be subjected to more comparison as well...and that would suck
very true. but I definately think that if Letizia were really to be pregnant at this moment, it would be the perfect timing in the eyes of the Spanish people (as well as us!). However, the increased amount of subjectivity and comparison that would be recieved would most definately suck.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

IF Letizia is pregnant, and the baby is a girl would she be heir to the throne or would that is the reserved for boys only like the Danish royal family? ^____^
Old 05-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
IF Letizia is pregnant, and the baby is a girl would she be heir to the throne or would that is the reserved for boys only like the Danish royal family?
Right now, the throne would be inherited by a male heir. But there's a debate taking place in Spain, to change the constitution.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
But there's a debate taking place in Spain, to change the constitution.
that's fantastic....woman have the same rights almost everywhere in the modern world so i think that should apply to Royals too :)
Old 05-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Right now, the throne would be inherited by a male heir. But there's a debate taking place in Spain, to change the constitution.
I think that, if Felipe has only daughters, the eldest will inherit the throne, but if there's a boy, he'll take precedence, like he did over Elena and Cristina.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
I think that, if Felipe has only daughters, the eldest will inherit the throne, but if there's a boy, he'll take precedence, like he did over Elena and Cristina.
Yes, right now that's the way it works.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Heir Apparent

pics in atena 3 from their event today.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...a/14b38354.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...a/e2e175f6.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...a/0de5de01.jpg

i will have to critisize 2 things:
1- i really think letizia should give up using outfits where she uses the jacket with skirt or trousers of the same pattern and cloth. that's just boring. it's like if the designer made one of them (trouser or skirt) and then did in the same cloth the other so that she can wear the jacket with both.
2- i also think letizia looked much more gorgeous with the hair style she used to have before...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia traveled today to Rubí (a locality of 80000 inhabitants that is about twenty kilometers far from Barcelona), where they visited the Institute of Secondary Education 'Duc de Montblanc', which is celebrating its XXV anniversary.

Photos from Terra:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzk1.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	137849   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzk2.jpg
Views:	2605
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	137850   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzk3.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	137851   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzk4.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	137852  

Name:	zzzzzzzk5.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	137853   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzk6.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	137854   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzk7.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	137855  
Old 05-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Nobility

Wow, thank you all for the wonderful pictures of yesterday and already of today Specially like this one from Terra http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=137850

I also think that it is improbably that she is pregnant now because of all the many dates... Some reasons are very for and some against like you already have posted. So I don't want to surmise anything because I'm not very good in that. The time will give us an answer soon and a surprise is always nice.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Royal Highness

Is the unical think that we can do is wait. When we less expect the anouncement gona be maide.

That pics is stunnig.Thanks!!!!
Old 05-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Nobility

I know for shure that letizia is pregnant.I saw her today on the news and that jacket, she put it on already in asturias.And today that jacket was very tight around her waist.I'm not saying this for the rumours, but only for how i see her body changing.
In asturias:
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/hawk01g.jpg

In Barcelona:
http://img12.echo.cx/img12/9656/zzzzzzzk68qc.jpg

On the Tv you can see it much more better,It was tight around her waist.

And Yesterday Take a look at the difference.
May 2004 The belt is much more tight.
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/algob01g.jpg
May 2005 And yesterday the belt is suspiciously more loose
http://img217.echo.cx/img217/8491/30...heicex22uo.png

I see the diference, so that's why i know for shure she is pregnant.And with me much more people think the same.So Now we only waiting for the official announcement:p Every time i take her on video and i study everything on her.This time is for real!!
Old 05-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
Every time i take her on video and i study everything on her.This time is for real!!
You're so funny, Lapopdiva, I can well imagine you taping everything, while having dinner with your husband... you must have tons of videos!
Old 05-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Inaugurating the anthological exhibition of Jaume Muxart, which revisits more than 60 years of the pictorial trajectory of this Catalan artist, who is 83 years old and nevertheless is still painting.

Photos from Terra:

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	zzzzzzzk15.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	137866   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzk16.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	137867  
Old 05-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
You're so funny, Lapopdiva, I can well imagine you taping everything, while having dinner with your husband... you must have tons of videos!
Yes i have a lot of videos.An you know what? I'm so sorry that i can not share them with you here.Because i don't know how to put them on my pc.If i have time i will go and ask someone who knows.Sometimes i don't leave the house only because i know they're having an act that day, and maybe they send it on tve, and i don't want to mist anything And i have an adress with tv channels from the world.And i see them also on the internet.Like when they went to uruguay.And when they are in spain.The time she went to las Fallas in valencia i saw everything live on the internet.Yes i'm a big letizia fan And i can't wait for that special official announcement!:p
Old 05-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Nobility

Princes de Asturias will go the 20 to Georgetown before celebrating their first anniversary of married

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will be in Spain the 22 of May

MADRID, 6 (EUROPA PRESS)

The Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe de Borbón and Doña Letizia Ortiz, will visit the University of Georgetown next the 20 of May before celebrating the 22 of this married month their first anniversary of, according to informed sources into the Palace from the Zarzuela to Europe Press.
The Heir to Corona and his wife will be in Spain days 22 and 23 of May after their visit to Georgetown, although the mentioned sources indicated that, at the moment, any activity in its agenda for those two days has not paid attention.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will be in the University of Georgetown for the second time in the last year. In this occasion, the Princes will participate in a meeting of the university promotion of him.

The Heir of Corona concluded in 1993 to máster of two years in this academic institution. As much he as Letizia already was 6 of October taking a walk by the campus of Georgetown and meeting with professors and students of this American university.

In that occasion, they maintained a meeting of work with the representative of the chair Prince of Asturias of the University of Georgetown, Miguel Sherry, being interested in the new projects that the organization confronts, as well as in the process of reinforcement of the same one, founded on 1999 by the own Prince of Asturias.
http://www.diariodirecto.com/publica...506190915.html