Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 56: October 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TRH The Prince and Princess of Asturias will today preside over the Pledge of Allegiance to the Royal Guard at the El Pardo Palace in Madrid.

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Jura de Bandera en la Guardia Real

Seems Infanta Pilar and her daughter,Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo were also in attendance yesterday.

http://www.gettyimages.ie/detail/news-photo/prince-felipe-of-spain-and-princess-letizia-of-spain-and-news-photo/168496853

Prince Felipes Cousin Simoneta Gomez Acebo Also Swears

Last edited:
Why did Simoneta Gomez-Acebo also swore allegiance? Is a in the royal guard?
Thank you.

Why did Simoneta Gomez-Acebo also swore allegiance? Is a in the royal guard?
Thank you.

I don't know why she was there or Infanta Pilar,maybe some of our Spanish posters can fill us in on the connection?

Last edited:
I don't if this article fits this thread.

BUT you all need to check this out, crazy cousin David posted some private pictures of Letizia and Felipe in a hilarious situation. and... he says he has more pictures on his vault to reveal.
Las fotos del Príncipe Felipe y Letizia en triciclo revolucionan internet - Bekia

I seriously hate her cousin, this guy just wants money and publicity...

The pictures have been posted in the book thread already, I guess it's Carla's bike.

Last edited:
Letizia looks rather tired in those pictures and those of the evening dinner with the president of Uruguay. Were these events on the same day or is she maybe tired as of lately?

On the other hand she looks lovely. That mango jacket is great. I liked it all the times she wore it. So chic and simple. Well done to her for using high street brands: its obvious that elegance does not depend on using designer clothes. Letizia and Kate are a good example.

Letizia looks rather tired in those pictures and those of the evening dinner with the president of Uruguay. Were these events on the same day or is she maybe tired as of lately?

On the other hand she looks lovely. That mango jacket is great. I liked it all the times she wore it. So chic and simple. Well done to her for using high street brands: its obvious that elegance does not depend on using designer clothes. Letizia and Kate are a good example.

The dinner took place 2 days after the event.
Letizia does look tired but who knows, maybe she is recovering from a flu or it's one of those days where you just feel not too well or yourself.

In recent months the debate on Catalonia independence is straining much, the situation is becoming more extreme, so these reactions are not surprising. Each time a member of the Royal Family goes to Catalonia, something similar happens.

Photos

Fotografía LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS SE VAN A LA ÓPERA EN EL LICEU DE BARCELONA 55845 Europapress - Chance

Fotos: La princesa Letizia brilla en el Liceo de Barcelona entre abucheos | MujerdeElite

http://entretenimiento.terra.es/cor...0ee2afb6a19fe310VgnVCM5000009ccceb0aRCRD.html

Last edited:
Its not new, isnt it. I remember the Kings being booed on various events from years ago. Especially at those football events that the Kings attend in Barcelona, they get booed with the world watching.

Maybe its new that the booing happens inside, too. At last years PoA Awards in Oviedo was a lot of protest outside, people booing & making noise.

Los Prncipes de Asturias, recibidos con abucheos en el Liceo de Barcelona

They handled the situation quite well, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
They handled the situation quite well, IMO.

Gosh, it is really a bad situation, if you are boooed for what your role is.... and everybody is listening & watching your reaction.
Yes, they really reacted in a very well and dignified way.

BYe Bine

Last edited:
Prince and Princess of Asturias will preside this Thursday, June 6, at San Salvador de Leyre Monastery, the awards ceremony of the Prince of Viana Prize of Culture 2013, awarded by the Provincial Government, and which this year went to the philosopher Daniel Innerarity. Also the will participate in the traditional tribute to the Kings of Navarra, and a visit to Cinfa laboratories in Olloki.

Los Príncipes de Asturias presiden este jueves en Leyre la entrega del Premio Príncipe de Viana a Daniel Innerarity - 20minutos.es

Traductor de Google

Last edited:
I think you mean June 6th :previous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom