Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 56: October 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember, that Sophia had their "issues" with the press since she was a really small girl, so nothing new for me.
Leonor may be the better "actress", I can very well imagine, that her mother said to her: "just smile for some minutes, then it is over and the press is happy".
BYe Bine

The little girls are taught to behave since they were born so to me even at home they need to behave...only when they grew up they will learn to be themselves and choose their lifes!

I don't understand why it is such a big thing when children behave themselves... It is only the sign of a good upbringing, where I come from. And my mother would certainly scould me and I would have heard a mouthful, if I didn't behave myself. What's the big deal, really?

I don't understand why it is such a big thing when children behave themselves... It is only the sign of a good upbringing, where I come from. And my mother would certainly scould me and I would have heard a mouthful, if I didn't behave myself. What's the big deal, really?
Completely agree with you. If I even thought about misbehaving I would have gotten "the look" from my Mom. Even at home if I got a little unruly, I got the look. There is absolutely nothing wrong with well behaved children, which Leonor and Sofia seem to be. In fact, I'd love to see more children like this everywhere.:)

Thanks Lula. I love Felipe´s speech from yesterday, especially the mentions of Cervantes and El Quijote ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom