The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 05:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Same thing always happens when there are some exclusive photos, who have not managed to take them begin their campaign of attack. And vanitatis always is available. If they are caught by a paparazzi they pretend, if they make a photoshoot,it is all lies... they can never win with this people.

Who follows usually the Prince and Princess and see photos of their acts, can see photos much better and more romantic than those of Hola... but as they are not exclusive, generate less money, and then, is as nonexistent.

Also they were photographed leaving a restaurant on the birthday of the Princess, and even photos of the interior on twitter ... and nothing happened... but then the photos were not exclusive cover of Hola. In the end it's just a question of money.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
They were photographers from a private agency, not from Hola. It was Felipe's birthday, if a couple of photographers happened to find out where they were after a long 3-hour dinner at a French restaurant (not too difficult), were willing to wait for them at the cold and 1am in the morning, good luck to their dedication, deserved $$$$ IMO.
There were pictures of the couple walking out a Spanish tapas' restaurant on the eve before Letizia's birthday last year.

There were paparazzi saying the photographs were taken long distance and likely without their consent.

There has always been a push from conservative magazines in Spain to do damage limitation in respect to Cristina while pushing the "blame it all on Letizia". After all Letizia is the "plebe", the "commoner".

Old 02-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

vanitatis doesn't belong to the conservative press, they are pure gossips. Their owner Paloma Barrientos has always been 'sour grapes'. About Hola the headline story on some normal pictures of a couple walking in a cold night after a long romantic French dinner, it's just Hola, they print sugary stories on just every royal.

I don't see 'blame it all on Letizia' from the conservative press now, what is there to blame ? Now they are trying to make Cristina a victim, the poor woman only found out her husband's skeletons after she moved back from DC, now it's no longer so in love (from this weekend's El Mundo). I guess Spanish people are not that slow .

Before Inaki's business scandal exploded, I think 'blame it all on Letizia' got the approval from Zarzuela (JC) to mainly cover up Inaki's business scandal, protect Cristina, to distract the real problems of the family (ex. Corinna, Inaki's business scandal), now only comes back to bite the SRF and JC even harder.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
vanitatis doesn't belong to the conservative press, they are pure gossips. Their owner Paloma Barrientos has always been 'sour grapes'. About Hola the headline story on some normal pictures of a couple walking in a cold night after a long romantic French dinner, it's just Hola, they print sugary stories on just every royal.

I don't see 'blame it all on Letizia' from the conservative press now, what is there to blame ? Now they are trying to make Cristina a victim, the poor woman only found out her husband's skeletons after she moved back from DC, now it's no longer so in love (from this weekend's El Mundo). I guess Spanish people are not that slow .

Before Inaki's business scandal exploded, I think 'blame it all on Letizia' got the approval from Zarzuela (JC) to mainly cover up Inaki's business scandal, protect Cristina, to distract the real problems of the family (ex. Corinna, Inaki's business scandal), now only comes back to bite the SRF and JC even harder.
It should come back to bite them! None of this is Letizia'a fault. It should be "blame it all on Inaki."
Old 02-11-2013, 02:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
It should come back to bite them! None of this is Letizia'a fault. It should be "blame it all on Inaki."
What does Letizia have anything to do with Inaki's business scandal ? Thank god for the Spanish monarchy, she and Felipe had stayed out of this mass. No doubt her journalist nose and connections had helped her hubby a great deal seeing things clearly the last few years.
It's absurd to think it was all Inaki's fault although a certain media sector tried to portrait it this way. His royal born wife had been supporting him all the way, generating much tension in the family (especially between herself and Felipe), the King had helped them on the contracts, covered them up when they could have been in trouble 6-7 years ago.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Nobility

Letizia with her girls at a tearoom

facebook/club de la fans de infanta leonor
Old 02-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is there a "Infanta Leonor´s fan club" for real?

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 02-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

The speech by Antonio Banderas was great, quite emotional
And god, now I understand why some foreign women have told me he´s a "sexy" accent, I´d never paid attention before
Sounds charming even for a Spanish girl like me

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 02-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
Is there a "Infanta Leonor´s fan club" for real?
Yes :) it's a group on facebook
Old 02-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Letizia and Fernando Alonso
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BC7zRxNCYAInFar.jpg
Old 02-13-2013, 11:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Crown Princely coupled accredited celebration as Spain brand Ambassadors | Speltnik.ru
Old 02-14-2013, 09:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia inaugurate ARCO Contemporary Art Fair 2013 at Ifema

Buscar - Getty Images ES: ESP: Spanish Royals Inaugurate ARCO Art Fair 2013

Spanish Royals Inaugurate ARCO Art Fair 2013 - Pictures - Zimbio

Letizia Ortiz le coge el gusto a la mini falda - Terra España

PPE Agency

http://www.isopix.be/persfotos_photo...001469-st.aspx
Old 02-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Is that a brooch I see Letizia wearing?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Is that a brooch I see Letizia wearing?
Yes, it's brooch but sadly, it's seems to be part of the decoration on the outfit. Nice look though, see how a brooch really dresses up a look?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2nqwq4i.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cfb40z.jpg
Old 02-14-2013, 04:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Old 02-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince and Princess of Asturias will preside on March 7th the XI edition of the "Concert in Memoriam". Organized by the Victims of Terrorism Foundation, is a true gesture of support and collective memory to all the victims.

Los Prncipes de Asturias presidirn el concierto homenaje a las vctimas del terrorismo - ABC.es
Old 02-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe at the Award Ceremony of the National Culture 2011 and 2012 Awards at the El Pardo Palace in Madrid

http://www.casareal.es/ES/Actividade...spx?data=11329

PPE Agency

http://www.isopix.be/persfotos_photo...003388-st.aspx

http://www.isopix.be/persfotos_photo...003382-st.aspx

http://www.gettyimages.es/Search/Sea...roduct=Royalty

http://entretenimiento.terra.es/cora...ceb0aRCRD.html

Video

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/t...-2012/1694561/
Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Manolo Blahnik receiving his award from the Prince of Asturias. Photo from the Twitter of Martin Bianchi-Tasso.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDeWgKzCAAAJugn.jpg:large

Gallery:
021913 prince felipe and princess letizia culture medals - Images jose p. gegundez photographer

Le charme de Letizia - Letizia, le sourire d'une Casa Real en crise - ParisMatch.com
Translation
Old 02-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The Princess looks very relaxed and happy!

Tags
crown prince felipe, crown princess letizia, current events, prince of asturias, princess of asturias