Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 56: October 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince and Princess of Asturias and Viana will deliver tomorrow the "Prince of Viana Prize of Culture 2014"

11.40 am In the courtyard of the Monastery of Leyre Hospice, they deliver the prize to Tarcisio de Azcona

12.15 a.m. In the abbey church, they inagurate the organ, recently restored, and participate in the Tribute to the Kings of Navarra

Un centenar de periodistas cubrirán el Premio Príncipe de Viana

To watch it on line

Navarra televisión

The event on line

Canal 24 horas en directo

Photo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpRraNiCUAAlC-9.png:large
http://static01.diariodenavarra.es/uploads/imagenes/bajacalidad/2014/06/04/_principes_615e50ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too ;)
They both look great. It´s me, or does Felipe look quite moved? He almost looks like he´s about to cry :ermm:

I´m quite impatient to hear Felipe´s speech.

Last edited:
Yes, Felipe is very moved. I loved when the elder (Tarsicio de Azcona?) started his speech and said about F&L becoming King&Queen of Spain, Felipe was about to cry IMO :D

How awful from Antena 3, skipping Tarsicio de Azcona speech and showing only Felipe´s speech :whistling:

I´ve changed to the 24h channel link.

Just to note: Tarsicio de Azcona, apart from a monk, is a very well respected historician. I would totally recomend his works about queens Isabella of Castile and Joanna the Beltraneja ;)

Just a little reference to the abdication in the speech.

Me too ;)
They both look great. It´s me, or does Felipe look quite moved? He almost looks like he´s about to cry :ermm:

I´m quite impatient to hear Felipe´s speech.

He looks moved and she looks proud. And rightly so. They both must have mixed emotions about all that has happened. He's been trained for this his whole life, and here it is about to happen. But the circumstances aren't the best and the reaction of some in the country isn't ideal. I wish them both well:flowers:

Lovely photo of the Prince and Princess of the Asturias !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom