Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 55: Sept. 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia Looks Nice Here , But I want To See Her Dress , Thank you for Posting LadyFinn .

I love her headpiece but one look at her dress and I'm actually afraid of seeing the whole view. I'm not liking the upper part. Maybe we need to see the whole body pictures. I wish she does her hair like this during her events.

Dress-code given by the bride and groom?
It's not uncommon to have a themed wedding or wedding-party.

I love her headpiece but one look at her dress and I'm actually afraid of seeing the whole view. I'm not liking the upper part. Maybe we need to see the whole body pictures. I wish she does her hair like this during her events.
Duke of Marmalade posted the picture of the entire ensemble in Princess Letizia's Eveningwear thread.
I love the headpiece, but the dress is a bit of disappointment.

Last edited:
The princes of Asturias will attend at the closing ceremony of 2012 London Olympic Games on 12th August (the king and the queen attend at the opening ceremony). They will also attend at one of games of the Spanish national football team in Poland at EURO 2012 in June, at the same trip they are attending at the inauguration of Instituto Cervantes in Krakow. A member of the royal family will also attend at the final of the Champions League in Munich on 19th May, if Real Madrid or Barcelona qualifies into the final. Possibly also a member of the royal family will attend at the final of Euro League on 9th May, if a spanish team qualifies into the final.
Los Reyes acudirán a la apertura de Londres 2012 - OLIMPISMO | LONDRES 2012 - AS.com

The princes of Asturias will attend at the closing ceremony of 2012 London Olympic Games on 12th August (the king and the queen attend at the opening ceremony). They will also attend at one of games of the Spanish national football team in Poland at EURO 2012 in June, at the same trip they are attending at the inauguration of Instituto Cervantes in Krakow. A member of the royal family will also attend at the final of the Champions League in Munich on 19th May, if Real Madrid or Barcelona qualifies into the final. Possibly also a member of the royal family will attend at the final of Euro League on 9th May, if a spanish team qualifies into the final.
Los Reyes acudirán a la apertura de Londres 2012 - OLIMPISMO | LONDRES 2012 - AS.com
They'll attned for sure, in semi-finals are 3 teams from Spain.

The princes of Asturias will attend at the closing ceremony of 2012 London Olympic Games on 12th August (the king and the queen attend at the opening ceremony). They will also attend at one of games of the Spanish national football team in Poland at EURO 2012 in June, at the same trip they are attending at the inauguration of Instituto Cervantes in Krakow. A member of the royal family will also attend at the final of the Champions League in Munich on 19th May, if Real Madrid or Barcelona qualifies into the final.

This is wonderful. !! Being a sorts enthusiast I love how often Felipe / Letizia etc. show up at soccer matches, tennis matches and so on.

AS for EURO 2012 we (Ireland) are in the same group as Spain. Please let them be at the Ireland v Spain match. :flowers:

As for the Champions League Final we are mad Barcelona fans. !

I have often noticed Cristina, Inaki and the kids at the Barca matches. Wearing the Barca strip too. Somehow, I doubt that they will be there this year if Barca make it to the Final. ?

I Think Princess Letizia Looks Beautiful , and elegant Outfit Looks Nice On her , Thank you ALL For Posting

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe attend the 500th anniversary celebration of the General Hospital in Valencia.

PPE Agency

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia deliver 2012 Cervantes Prize to Cristobal Ugarte, grandson of Chilean poet Nicanor Parra, 97, who won this year's award but could not travel to Spain to receive it personally due to his health condition, at Alcala de Henares University

INFORMATIVOS | Cultura - Los príncipes de Asturias presiden la entrega del Premio Cervantes - Ver imágenes (Telecinco)

Los Príncipes de Asturias en la entrega del Premio Cervantes 2011 (Bekia)
http://www.bekia.es/realeza/fotos/principes-asturias-entrega-cervantes-2011/

Felipe seems quite dressed up as well as Letizia, how formal is this award ceremony & why is it so formal compared to other awards?

Letizia looks really nice today. I wish her hair was pulled up or to the back.

23-04-2012 Madrid Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe with Cristobal Ugarte, grandson of Chilean poet Nicaror Parra at the 2012 Cervantes Prize ceremony at Alcala de Henares University in Madrid.
Parra, aged 97, won this year's award but could not travel to Spain to receive it personally due to his health condition.

PPE Agency Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom