Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 54: February - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe (L) and his wife, Princess Letizia (C), express their condoleces to the relatives of the victims who died due to an earthquake in Lorca, southeastern Spain, 13 May 2011. The earthquake that struck the city on 11 May 2011 killed nine people and left thousands homeless.

Daylife gallery

I've never seen Felipe so hands on before. I'm touched to see him and Letizia genuinely offering comfort to the spanish people at this time.

The official announcement for her nose surgery said that the Princess had a procedure called a septorhinoplasty. It was performed to correct a breathing problem caused by a deviated septum.

Originally Posted by Burzg
i want ask if princess letizia make cosmetic sergery in her nose is right or wrong?
thanks you
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...lJa0g/340x.jpg
Its both - for the correction of a deviated septum usually septoplasty is suffient (inner part of the nose). If you are not happy with the look of the outer part of the nose, you do rhinoplasty. Letizia combined both by doing septorhinoplasty = got rid of the breathing problem what is a medical issue and the bump on her nose, what is a cosmetic issue.

24-05-2011 Madrid Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe at the delivery of the scholarships for graduate study abroad of the Caja Madrid foundation at the real academia de San Fernando.

PPE agency picture gallery

The official announcement for her nose surgery said that the Princess had a procedure called a septorhinoplasty. It was performed to correct a breathing problem caused by a deviated septum.
thanks you for making my information right , i all the time thought that princess make surgery because she doesn't like her nose , thanks you again :)

Its both - for the correction of a deviated septum usually septoplasty is suffient (inner part of the nose). If you are not happy with the look of the outer part of the nose, you do rhinoplasty. Letizia combined both by doing septorhinoplasty = got rid of the breathing problem what is a medical issue and the bump on her nose, what is a cosmetic issue.
thanks you for the information Duke of Marmalade :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom