Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 54: February - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice of Prince Felipe to bring along his Personal Assistant!
I really think he should raise her salary though, so she'll be able to afford the kind of clothes which would be more appropriate for a personal assistant when appearing in public on such an occasion.

Thanks for the pictures everyone, Letizia lately hasn't been herself IMO, her outfits are inappropriate, her hair is neglected and hardly any effort wen it comes to make-up. I would rather stay at home than appear in public like that. It does give one the impression that she simply doesn't care about her position or the event she is attending.

Thanks for the pictures everyone, Letizia lately hasn't been herself IMO, her outfits are inappropriate, her hair is neglected and hardly any effort wen it comes to make-up. I would rather stay at home than appear in public like that. It does give one the impression that she simply doesn't care about her position or the event she is attending.

Completely agree. The ladies in the background of all the pictures are well dressed and proper...not sure what's going on...

Diario Femenino writes about the holiday of Felipe, Letizia and the girls. According to it Felipe and Letizia will go to Palma de Mallorca, as Felipe competes at 'Aifos' at the Copa del Rey de Vela. Felipe will go to Peru on the 28th July to the new president´s inauguration. Felipe, Letizia and the kings have to return to Madrid to receive Pope Benedict XVI at the World Youth Day in August.
Felipe, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia will spend some of their holiday on Palma de Mallorca and their private holiday somewhere else. The article speculates hat Letizia would like to to spend some days in Sardeú with her grandmother. Leonor and Sofia are also receiving intensive English classes. The last two weeks of August the Princes will work, with seven events in Madrid, Galicia and Catalonia.
Las vacaciones más agitadas de los príncipes Felipe y Letizia con Leonor y Sofía - Realeza - Diario Femenino de la mujer

Last edited:
Wish there were pictures :D I enjoy seeing the little girls.
Seemed like a ver fun day, cinema then burger king.
I enjoy that too, but I think it`s really great that they are not photographed when they are out as a family. It`s nice to see that people respect their privacy and don`t sell pictures of them to gossip magazines. Soon we will see the girls in Palma and have many lovely photos, I can`t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom