Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 53: May 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the outfit she wore to the radio station is better than the shorts with blazer suit???!!! what was she thinking????

Is the top she wore for the Alejandro Sanz Concert see through?

Is the top she wore for the Alejandro Sanz Concert see through?

It probably wasn't until the flashbulbs went off in front of her. :ohmy: It's like when celebs are on the red carpet and the bright lights go right through their dresses. It's a good thing she was wearing a bra! Maybe she should wear a camisole from now on, just in case.

I do like her new hair, but not the clothes. :(

I wanna see her with the new tiara.

Is there any chance Prince Felipe will be in the US later this afternoon to watch Rafael Nadal compete for his first US Open win?

I love her fan!
I'm sorry if this is off-topic but is there a thread for royal fans? (i mean the accessory)

Letizia looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure people will find something to complain about (why did she wear black,her hair's too curly, the dress is too short) but 5 gold stars from me. I really want that dress, too.

She does look absolutely gorgeous here. However, I can only give her four gold stars due to the shoes she is wearing:flowers: Her hair looks very pretty and the dress looks wonderful on her.

Letizia looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure people will find something to complain about (why did she wear black,her hair's too curly, the dress is too short) but 5 gold stars from me. I really want that dress, too.

I thought exactly the same thing.

OMG, absolutely gorgeous! I love that she's been changing up her hair more lately. Really beautiful and of course she has the perfect accessory, Felipe.

Gorgeouss but i love her straight her!

Yes, she looks gorgeous here but I don't like the shoes. She should've worn black shoes instead and not beige.

We'll be seeing more taupe shoes with black outfits as it elongates the legs and makes for a better overall style. Letizia is usually in the front of new styles and fashion and she is this time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom