The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Prince Felipe of Spain and Princess Letizia of Spain attend the 35th graduation ceremony of the Spanish Military Officer Academy in Talarn

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

35th graduation ceremony of the Spanish Military Officer Academy - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Letizia look's appropriately dressed for this occasion! All though she looks rather twiggish...

Old 07-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Nobility

Princess Letizia wore military-style......

Old 07-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
Letizia look's appropriately dressed for this occasion! All though she looks rather twiggish...

Does Letizia wear push-up bra? Her breasts look so huge.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video

Los PrÃ*ncipes de Asturias presiden en Lérida la entrega de despachos a nuevos sargentos | hola.com
Old 07-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrid View Post
Does Letizia wear push-up bra? Her breasts look so huge.
Well, rumors sais, that she is pregnant again ... several times flat shoes .... so this may be another reason for "larger" breasts.... we´ll see, whether there will be an announcement.....
BYe Bine
Old 07-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos belga

BelgaPicture - Category details

Video

Hoy se han entregado en Bilbao los Premios Nacionales que concede cada año el Ministerio de Cultura - RTVE.es
Old 07-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
Well, rumors sais, that she is pregnant again ... several times flat shoes .... so this may be another reason for "larger" breasts.... we´ll see, whether there will be an announcement.....
BYe Bine
She said in a recent interview that she and Felipe are happy with their 2 girls and they don't plan another child.
I don't think she's pregnant.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Her breasts don't look any bigger than mine and i'm 17.
Just because she's wearing flat shoes doesn't mean she's pregnant.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

For some women our bodies change considerable during the cycles. Our bodies are fuller on some days compared to other.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:28 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix View Post
She said in a recent interview that she and Felipe are happy with their 2 girls and they don't plan another child.
I don't think she's pregnant.
I heard, that she never gives interviews, as she is "not allowed" by court, so I am surprised to hear that.... well, the "good news" is, if somebody is really pregnant, you can no longer "hide" it sooner or later ...... so let´s just wait and see....
BYe Bine
Old 07-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Courtier

She didn't give an interview, in some event someone asked if they were going to have more children and she said that Felipe and her were ok having only two. And taking into account the many problems that she has while pregnant plus the semi salic law controversy, imo there is 1% of her being pregnant.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
I heard, that she never gives interviews, as she is "not allowed" by court, so I am surprised to hear that.... well, the "good news" is, if somebody is really pregnant, you can no longer "hide" it sooner or later ...... so let´s just wait and see....
BYe Bine
I hope she is pregnant. a boy would be soooo wonderful. Our Letizia looks wonderful and perfect! I will always admire her!! God safe her!
Old 07-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Prince and Princess of Asturias close tomorrow the Meeting VI of Directors of the Institute Cervantes, in that more than 70 persons in charge of this institution in the whole world have debated for four days on the challenges of the Spanish and of the culture in this language.

Los Príncipes clausuran mañana la VI Reunión Anual del Instituto Cervantes - ABC.es - Noticias Agencias
Old 07-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Courtier

Her breast look bigger? How can you tell? She looks the same to me...maybe skinnier.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:22 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Her breasts don't look any bigger than mine and i'm 17.
Just because she's wearing flat shoes doesn't mean she's pregnant.
Not that I think this may be an appropriate place to discuss the relative size of your breasts, but I really do not think that is a relevant comparison.
Closed Thread