Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 53: May 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Letizia wear push-up bra? Her breasts look so huge.

Well, rumors sais, that she is pregnant again ... several times flat shoes .... so this may be another reason for "larger" breasts.... we´ll see, whether there will be an announcement.....
BYe Bine

Well, rumors sais, that she is pregnant again ... several times flat shoes .... so this may be another reason for "larger" breasts.... we´ll see, whether there will be an announcement.....
BYe Bine
She said in a recent interview that she and Felipe are happy with their 2 girls and they don't plan another child.
I don't think she's pregnant.

Her breasts don't look any bigger than mine and i'm 17.
Just because she's wearing flat shoes doesn't mean she's pregnant.

For some women our bodies change considerable during the cycles. Our bodies are fuller on some days compared to other.

She said in a recent interview that she and Felipe are happy with their 2 girls and they don't plan another child.
I don't think she's pregnant.

I heard, that she never gives interviews, as she is "not allowed" by court, so I am surprised to hear that.... well, the "good news" is, if somebody is really pregnant, you can no longer "hide" it sooner or later :lol:...... so let´s just wait and see....
BYe Bine

She didn't give an interview, in some event someone asked if they were going to have more children and she said that Felipe and her were ok having only two. And taking into account the many problems that she has while pregnant plus the semi salic law controversy, imo there is 1% of her being pregnant.

I heard, that she never gives interviews, as she is "not allowed" by court, so I am surprised to hear that.... well, the "good news" is, if somebody is really pregnant, you can no longer "hide" it sooner or later :lol:...... so let´s just wait and see....
BYe Bine
I hope she is pregnant.:) a boy would be soooo wonderful. Our Letizia looks wonderful and perfect! I will always admire her!! God safe her!

Her breast look bigger? How can you tell? She looks the same to me...maybe skinnier.

Her breasts don't look any bigger than mine and i'm 17.
Just because she's wearing flat shoes doesn't mean she's pregnant.

Not that I think this may be an appropriate place to discuss the relative size of your breasts, but I really do not think that is a relevant comparison.

That's a really nice outfit, I like the way those trousres fit her and the way she accessorized the outfit.

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe attended the annual meeting of directors of the instituto Cervantes worldwide and closing of the conference of the Instituto Cervantes in Alcazar de San Juan, Ciudad Real

PPE Agency

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe attended an audience to the participants in 9th Balboa Program for young Latin American journalists at Palacio de la Zarzuela in Madrid

PPE Agency

I like her 2 latest outfits. I would definitely wear that in the office. I've been looking for that same trouser for months but cannot find one. White and beige is a great combination for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom