Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 53: May 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly happens at an audience? The Spanish royal family seems to do a lot of them. Do people just get a meet and greet or is there some sort of business meeting, too?

What exactly happens at an audience? The Spanish royal family seems to do a lot of them. Do people just get a meet and greet or is there some sort of business meeting, too?

They are meetings, the members of the Royal Family receive to the different sectors of the society: politicians, businessmen, foundations, associations... generally dedicated to topics with which every member of the Royal Family works. A normal audience is a meeting of a half hour where they speak about the activity that they realize, their projects, the people that takes part.

Lula, I don't agree that JC knew the monarchy should be over the person more than QEII and QM, the two truely professional queens just as Sofia. JC is quite temperamental, he does as he wants, sometimes his behavior was hurting others and he didn't seem to care.

Donna, not always it is necessary to mix the institutional thing and the personal thing, and less as they were educated. It is not possible to see only the man who at the age of 73 has the education and the thought of another epoch and who is little grouch. It is necessary to think about the child that at the age of 10 is separated from his family to live almost in loneliness and in the shade of a dictator , whom during more than 20 years the father and the dictator handle as a piece of chess ... and that finally has to pass over his father (with the trauma that supposes it) for the good of the country and of the Monarchy... and he had to pass many things to be where he is today.

I do not believe that Juan Carlos and Sofia have the same thoughts about the Monarchy, that other kings or queens of their generation, they can share many things, but their own vital experience has led them to living also through the most bitter face.

I don´t know if this is the right place, feel free to move if necessary.

the german yellow press have lots of letizia this week

she made a big victory over the queen after the queen threw her out of the palace:lol::lol::lol:

she was in a baby clinic and ask if this boy well save her marriage?:bang::bang:

the next one already know that the third child finally saves the marriage:D:D

just saw these headlines walking by in the supermarket:whistling:

I don´t know if this is the right place, feel free to move if necessary.

the german yellow press have lots of letizia this week

she made a big victory over the queen after the queen threw her out of the palace:lol::lol::lol:

she was in a baby clinic and ask if this boy well save her marriage?:bang::bang:

the next one already know that the third child finally saves the marriage:D:D

just saw these headlines walking by in the supermarket:whistling:

It's always fun going to the supermarket ;) And believe me, there have been even stranger stories about Sweden and the Netherlands, too.

I´ve never read a German magazine, but I love all the covers that have been posted here, they´re so amazing, such a great imagination :D:ROFLMAO:
They´re like reading a novel...:lol:

They're both in grey in co-ordinating colors. Letizia looks rely good in these pictures/at this event.
Thanks for posting.

Letizia's hair looks very shiny and sleek, love the jacket, not sure about the pants. Could be the colour.

From the waist up it, it looks like Letizia dressed Felipe. :flowers:

:previous:
lol sproketti, you're right, it looks like that :p

Thanks for the pictures lula :flowers:
It's nice that they are doing something to mark the anniversary, I just watched a video of the meeting in the Congress before lunch in the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom