The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video

Visita de los Prncipes de Asturias | rioja2.tv

Old 09-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Video:
Los Príncipes inauguran curso escolar

"Hola" article:
http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_esp...gio-lardero/1/

Belga gallery:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...e/2565510.html
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...e/2565491.html

Profimedia gallery:
http://www.profimedia.cz/editorial

Old 09-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Prince and Princess of Asturias inaugurated on Thursday in an exhibition blessed Leon
The Princes of Asturias inaugurated this Thursday in Leon exhibition entitled "The Kingdom of León and Blessed", which will be shown manuscripts dating from the tenth century, and among them is an original, Tábara Beatus.

Prncipes de Asturias inauguran el jueves en Len una exposicin sobre beatos - ABC.es - Noticias Agencias

Lastres prepara una nueva visita real. El Comercio
Lastres preparing a new royal visit
Many residents of Lastres still remember how Don Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, while still Prince of Asturias, between a large crowd walked the path that connects the Plaza de San Antonio-still headed by the cannery and dock Forascepi-Lastres.
Era el 18 de agosto de 1970 y su visita formaba parte de un recorrido institucional que les llevó también a los Lagos de Covadonga ya conocer las instalaciones de Ensidesa y Uninsa.
It was the August 18, 1970 and his visit was part of an institutional tour also took them to the Lagos de Covadonga...

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 09-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Opening of the Exhibition "In principio erat verbum: El Reino de León y sus beatos"
Leon

Los Prncipes inauguran la exposicin 'In principio erat verbum' y conocen en primera persona la historia 'beata' del Reino de Len

PPE Agency

Video

Los Prncipes, en Len

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2010/0...285248848.html

Old 09-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
We'll be seeing more taupe shoes with black outfits as it elongates the legs and makes for a better overall style. Letizia is usually in the front of new styles and fashion and she is this time as well.
I think she looked stunning here and am I the only one who thinks Felipe looks totally hot with a beard
Old 09-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamamah View Post
I think she looked stunning here and am I the only one who thinks Felipe looks totally hot with a beard
I agree with your assessment on Letizia and certainly think that Felipe looks great in beard {odd actually as my ex-husband had a mustache so am quite "turned-off" by men with facial hair} but this man looks quite dashing [inlike quite a few others in the entertainment industry] Yes, totally hot is perfect description!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
We'll be seeing more taupe shoes with black outfits as it elongates the legs and makes for a better overall style. Letizia is usually in the front of new styles and fashion and she is this time as well.
You are so up on style with that statement. New York runway was "stressing" the same look. At first I did not like at all, but the more I see, the more I agree. Also, brown with black is perfect now where as years ago a no-no.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Article and photo gallery on "Hola"

Belga gallery
Old 09-23-2010, 08:12 PM
Courtier

She looks like she is going shopping with her friends...she looks worse and worse each time. She needs to dress up a bit...too informal in my opinion.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
She looks like she is going shopping with her friends...she looks worse and worse each time. She needs to dress up a bit...too informal in my opinion.
I agree. She was much much better in the early years and there were "life" in her appearance, a sparkle in her eye. You get the feeling that she took pride in representing her country as a princess and future queen, her appearance was evident to that. But at some point, she seem to have lost all that. I don't see the same sparkle and "life" in her appearance anymore. Furthermore, she don't seem to take as much effort or pride in her appearance.

I'm sure she's still as hardworking as ever and I hope nothing bad happen along the way that cause her change.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she chose to wear Mango/Zara because of how the global economic crisis, more than 20% unemployment rate in Spain. I think the cardi and the dress are pretty good pieces from Mango, it helps to bring more publicity to the clothes, similar to Michelle O wearing J.Crew in England, so many people were screaming 'too casual'.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Courtier

Not sure if she is trying to promote Mango/Zara or not, but she needs to portray herself as a princess not as one of us! I see all the men in suits and she is in this little dress that seems proper for a teenager not her.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Gentry

Sorry but I think that dress is too short. It looks great on her but it is not appropriate for a woman of her position. The print is really pretty and matches nicely with the blazer. Had it been just a couple inches longer I would have called the outfit a home run.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

I love looking at pictures of this couple. They are always a hit with the people who came to see them. Pictures disprove the bad press that has besieged Letizia of late.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Los Prncipes de Asturias entregarn en Jerez las Medallas de Oro al Mrito de las Bellas Artes Viva Jerez Informacin
The next day, November 3, the Princes of Asturias will travel to Jerez de la Frontera to award the Gold Medal for Merit in Fine Arts at 25 outstanding individuals or entities in the world of artistic and cultural creation of the past 2009. Among the winners, personalities are as prestigious as the Duchess of Alba, singer Julio Iglesias and the theater group Tricicle.

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 09-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos diezminutos

Letizia y Felipe, aclamados en León - Felipe Letizia Príncipes Asturias - Familia Real Diez Minutos - Diez Minutos

Belga

BelgaPicture - Category details
Old 09-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Kronprinsessan Letizia togs emot som en filmstjärna | Svensk Damtidning
Old 09-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from Thursday:
Los príncipes en León. Galerias de Fotos - Diario de León
Diario de León
Old 09-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Gentry