Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 53: May 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe and Letizia welcome Pope Benedict at the start of a two-day visit which includes a trip to Santiago De Compostela and the "camino" (way).

Apparently, the Head of State did not wish to welcome the Pope....

From Radio Vatican:
Vatican Radio - Pope on pilgrimage to confirm Spain's Christian roots

... because he will meet with him tomorrow in Barcelona. There is a separate thread for this topic:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/pope-to-visit-spain-in-november-6-and-7-2010-a-28734.html

Letizia looks either very sad or very tired in the pictures with the Pope! She does look better than other tmes...great choice of clothing.

Letizia looks either very sad or very tired in the pictures with the Pope! She does look better than other tmes...great choice of clothing.

I think, it is a very solemn occasion -- this visit of the pope -- so this does not require a peranent smile in the face. Felipe does not smile either, so I do not think, that there is anything to interprete in her facial expression like sad, tired, bored etc.

Bye Bine

I think, it is a very solemn occasion -- this visit of the pope -- so this does not require a peranent smile in the face. Felipe does not smile either, so I do not think, that there is anything to interprete in her facial expression like sad, tired, bored etc.

Bye Bine

I agree. Some of us just tend to be negative and assume the worst.

but she did not only look sad during the visit of the pope. she also had the melancholic face expression during other current events.

Last edited:
I have always thought Letizia was a bit on the thin side:whistling:

She looked the same to me. She is on the thin site, thus clothes of some styles would make her thinner, some CPsses are on the heavy side, they tend to look heavier on some clothes they wore, it's just normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom