Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 51: January - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, she looks superb today! maybe she finally went shopping this year after doing all that recycling. purple suits her marvellously. i just love that shirt. it looks gorgeous on letizia.

I wish Letizia has her own event concerning journalism and newspaper. I think she'll be great. I really like her outfit.

Princess Letizia is dressing just beautifully lately. The purple blouse the other day, and then the belted blue suit. She seems to have toned down the severe business look that (I think) she used to have; still dresses conservatively but with a splash of color and femininity. :flowers:

I really like this ourfit, she is shining :star::star::star::star::star:

Their Royal Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Asturias will preside, on Monday, the 23rd of February, 2009, the solemn commemorative act of 75 anniversary of the CEU. Besides the intervention of the Prince of Asturias, during the same one, the president of the University Institute of European Studies of the University CEU San Pablo, Marcelino Oreja, will give the magisterial lesson. Also there will intervene the president of the University Foundation San Pablo CEU, Alfredo Dagnino. The Prince and Princess of Asturias will receive the Golden medal of the University Foundation San Pablo CEU and will discover a commemorative plate

Ecclesia Digital - Los Príncipes de Asturias presidirán el acto conmemorativo del 75 aniversario del CEU

Audience to a representation of Algemesí Municipal Corporation, on the occasion of the grant of the title "Vila Real" to the city, accompanied for winners of the "Guardons d'Honor"
Zarzuela Palace
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20090224_audiencias/20090224_audiencia_algemesi_1.jpg

Audience to the pupils of the " Program Inside 2008 " promotion
Zarzuela Palace
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20090224_audiencias/20090224_audiencia_inside2008_1.jpg

Belga
BelgaPicture - Category details
BelgaPicture - Category details

Wenn
WENN Photo Library

As always they look so realxed and happy, love them.

I think they are so natural and people aurrounding them like them a lot, they are very favourite :flowers:

The Prince and Princess promote the ' Made by Spain ' in New York

This time they will be the Prince and Princess of Asturias who, on March 16 and 17, inaugurate in New York the campaign " Made in / Made by Spain " that, during year and a half, tries to promote the Spanish products and to consolidate an authentic Spanish lobby in the USA. The acts of New York, which will have continuity in Chicago in May, will rely on the presence of a hundred of Spanish companies, included the persons in charge of the major banks and construction. The Department of Industry, across the ICEX (Spanish Institute of Exterior Trade), has an item of 20 million Euros for this plan, which will be financed jointly by the companies.

Los Príncipes promocionan el 'Made by Spain' en Nueva York · ELPAÍS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom