Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 51: January - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
February 12

Prince and Princess of Asturias

Inauguration of 28 International Fair of Contemporary Art (ARCOmadrid)
Fairground Park Juan Carlos I. Madrid

Web ARCO
Arte Contemporaneo - ARCO

Yes, I know that. But actually they´re Infantas, not Princesses.
But it´s not important. Call them princes or infantes is just a Spanish tradition. In other country all them would be princes, so I think this title is correct for all them.:flowers:

I believe if Felipe had a younger brother he would be referred to as "Infante XY, Duke of something", similar Elena & Cristina. Felipe used to be Infante Felipe of Spain until he became heir apparent to the Spanish throne in 1977, bearing the title "Prince of Asturias" = CP of Spain.

She's gorgeous!!!!!!! love this new dress and her shoes! just perfect!

Her hair is longer! it's great!!!

They both look amazing. I loved the title of the Hola gallery: Contemporary Art, Contemporary Monarchy.

They both looked lovely, She's so beautiful and elegant,I really loved her outfit!

that's a great simple outfit. letizia looked lovely.

She is as beautiful as always, this new outfit is lovely, I love to see her wearing bright colours.:crown6:

She looks fantastic! Beautiful dress. She looks great in bold colors.

She looked lovely!, I lovee the dress!! :) and her make up is always so natural, I love it!

More pics of the Princess and Prince of Asturias at official opening of Arco Art Show Fair.
Gallery IBL

Myroyal’s Blog

royals.web-log.nl

2 of my favorite sites have good close up for details on the dress and shoes. LOVE the dress, not just anybody could wear that narrow dress, it'd make alot of women look wide or out of porportion. letizia is flawless in this bright color....beautiful. I like the detail on the shoes too, i couldn't wear them (i'd fall and break something :) but i like them.

lovely photo, it's so sweet to see them so connected and radiating happines. this one might need to be in the loving gestures thread too. thanks for the link. it's so cool we have so many happy couples to follow and now all their beautiful young families.

lovely photo, it's so sweet to see them so connected and radiating happines. this one might need to be in the loving gestures thread too. thanks for the link. it's so cool we have so many happy couples to follow and now all their beautiful young families.

One of the things I like the most about this couple is that you never doubt their feelings for each other. They really seem to have a close and loving relationship. You can see it in their photos. They truly love each other, and their photos show it.

I absolutely love her dress and her shoes. Good thing we saw a different dress this time. Her hair was very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom