Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 51: January - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia during their visit to the Spanish National Radio (RNE) in Pozuelo de Alarcon, near Madrid

PPE Agency

I have to say, no matter what you say about a particular outfit, Letizia always looks neat and put together and her clothing is always impeccably tailored.

Sometimes I think that she is dressed almost too casually - she needs to dress up her outfits somewhat - add some jewelry. I don't think that wearing a turtleneck for an official reception looks proper.

Sometimes I think that she is dressed almost too casually - she needs to dress up her outfits somewhat - add some jewelry. I don't think that wearing a turtleneck for an official reception looks proper.

A tailored suit is formal enough for a hospital inauguration, a working visit. It would have been too pretentious to wear fancy clothes.

i agree with donnaK the princess of Asturias looks perfect.. She is elegant but understated as she should be attending a place work people work.

I adore the purple & white! I even think that the shoes are great. She looks lovely in these colors and the suit is perfect.

According to the newspaper La Vanguardia, the Prince and the Princess will travel to The United States at the end of February or in March.

El plan de Zapatero para seducir a Obama

(...)
Spain seeks to have in addition a major commercial projection in The United States. This one is the aim of the plan that there will present the Prince and Princess of Asturias, don Felipe and doña Letizia, the next month or in March at the longest, probably in New York. The project elaborated by the Department of Industry, Trade and Tourism that Miguel Sebastián directs, has a budget of 20 million Euros and tries to spread in that country, and before its new administration, an image of Spain removed from topics and centred on the power of its companies and of the "made in Spain". The plan relies on the collaboration of the Institute of Exterior Trade (Icex) and of the Association of Renowned Spanish Brands, that itincludes to companies as La Caixa, Mapfre, BBVA or El Corte Inglés.

What a great news!!!! hope there will be more news about that trip very soon!!!!

According to the newspaper La Vanguardia, the Prince and the Princess will travel to The United States at the end of February or in March.

El plan de Zapatero para seducir a Obama

(...)
Spain seeks to have in addition a major commercial projection in The United States. This one is the aim of the plan that there will present the Prince and Princess of Asturias, don Felipe and doña Letizia, the next month or in March at the longest, probably in New York. The project elaborated by the Department of Industry, Trade and Tourism that Miguel Sebastián directs, has a budget of 20 million Euros and tries to spread in that country, and before its new administration, an image of Spain removed from topics and centred on the power of its companies and of the "made in Spain". The plan relies on the collaboration of the Institute of Exterior Trade (Icex) and of the Association of Renowned Spanish Brands, that itincludes to companies as La Caixa, Mapfre, BBVA or El Corte Inglés.

nice to know they will be in new york! as far as i know their visits to the states were quite scarce and letizia didn't visit many times that felipe did, so it would be nice to see them on a proper official visit. i wonder what the agenda will concentrate on.

nice to know they will be in new york! as far as i know their visits to the states were quite scarce and letizia didn't visit many times that felipe did, so it would be nice to see them on a proper official visit. i wonder what the agenda will concentrate on.

The Princess only travelled to The United States once.There is no almost information about the trip, and according to this information it does not seem to be totally closed. We will have to wait. In any case it does not seem that it is going to be an important visit, because in addition the King and the Queen also will be in Florida in February.

OK, it's killing me! How many scarves can she hang in front of her belly?!? I know we're not supposed to speculate (and yes they're fashionable and it might be chilly, too) but it's a bit much that at the last 3 events or so, Letizia has these huge, long scarves all of a sudden. :whistling:

OK, it's killing me! How many scarves can she hang in front of her belly?!? I know we're not supposed to speculate (and yes they're fashionable and it might be chilly, too) but it's a bit much that at the last 3 events or so, Letizia has these huge, long scarves all of a sudden. :whistling:

Actually Letizia has been wearing these long scarves regularly at a number of engagements since about October 2008

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom