Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 51: January - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia's drss looks gorgeous from what we can see of it. It's a shame there aren't bigger photos.

Really, I must say "Compliments" !!! After the reception of the French Presidential couple, immediately afterwards, another obligation. Respect.

On April 30, 2009

Act of delivery of the V edition of the Prizes Luis Carandell of parliamentary journalism, presided by Their Royal Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Asturias. Lounge of Lost Steps, 13:30 h.

Untitled Document

Tha act can be follow here

lista de sesiones en directo

this style seems to suit her beautifully.

it's a shame we don't have any more pictures of letizia's dress, it looked different! hopefully we can see it at a gala event at some point.

Daily Express | Fashion & Beauty :: World's most glamours princess

Daily Express Article on how Princess Letizia is the World Most Glamours Princess.
x

I can't open this

Try this link, it is to the section of the paper, rather than direct to the article, so you'll then have to click the article's link.

To extend on the summary, the article compares Letizia with Carla Bruni during the recent state visit, then proceeds to provide a short history of letizia's life.

Thank you for your efforts, Marmi.

Isn't Princesa Letizia painfully thin? I am quite concerned.

Thank you for your efforts, Marmi.

Isn't Princesa Letizia painfully thin? I am quite concerned.

Letizia has always been a slender woman. She's got a ballerina-like frame. Slim, lean but with some muscle tone.

The Commission of Evaluation comes punctually to Madrid and this evening the Prince and Princess of Asturias will receive them

The Commission of Evaluation of the Olympic International Committee (COI) came punctually this morning at 9.00 hours to the airport of Madrid-Barajas, where they were received by the mayor, Alberto Ruiz-Gallardón, and later they directed the Hotel Villa Magna of the Spanish capital, the one that they will examine during the next four days.

Though the days of work in strict sense will not begin up to tomorrow, today 13 delegates of the COI will take part in a cocktail of welcome in the own hotel, at which the Prince and Princess of Asturias will be present

La Comisión de Evaluación llega puntual a Madrid y esta tarde será recibida por los Príncipes de Asturias. europapress.es

Seems that the SRF are putting a lot of effort into this application after they lost out the last time when Queen Sofia even went to Singapore to give final support. Their pitch was pretty boring though compared to what London brought forward.

Will be difficult again, with London representing Europe in 2012 the games are bound to be awarded to another continent; Obama's home town of Chicago is certainly the hot favourite.

Maybe it makes sense to open a seperate thread for Madrid's 2016 bid?

Two more pics. Love the colour of Letizia's outfit. The shiny material doesn't compliment the cameras but the purple clutch is perfect this time.

http://www.terra.es/addon/img/feed/deportes/20090504/7233880926c5eg.jpg
http://www.terra.es/addon/img/feed/deportes/20090504/723388091e9d8g.jpg

As someone who lives near Chicago, I must say that I am partial to their bid for the 2016 games. However, I wish Spain the best of luck. I'm sure that Felipe and Letizia made a good impression on the group. Does anyone know if they both spoke, or just Felipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom