Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 50: Nov. 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paty

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Welcome to the new Thread for the current events
of the Princes of Asturias

The old thread can be found here.

escudob3aafwc9.png

Before posting please remember:
  • Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.
Enjoy!!:flowers:

Perhaps only the photos released show her looking this way--the media at times tends to be negative.

Letizia looked really tired during the event. Pale somehow...
She didn't smile like she usually does at events like this.
She looked like she was woolgathering..

She does look very tired and pale, especially in the second photo. Please excuse my ignorance, but what does 'woolgathering' mean?

She does look very tired and pale, especially in the second photo. Please excuse my ignorance, but what does 'woolgathering' mean?
British English word for being absent-minded or daydreaming;)

Maybe it was only because of her unusual look with the hair up and those blouse and skirt looking like an old female-spinster-school-teacher....:D

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain visit a student residence in Madrid

PPE Agency

I personally think she looks nice in that shade of blue. Even the puffy skirt looks nice on her....my only objection are the platforms, but to each his (or her) own. She does look a little pale...but it's probably due to the dark blue color of the blouse and the fact that she hardly wears any make-up to give herself more color.

One photo from the princes yesterday:
Soitu
To us Finns it looks like Felipe is playing a finnish Christmas play with his fingers like that...:flowers:

The monument that they are standing in front of is very beautiful. Were they dedicating a new plaque?

Leti looks fabulous in the grey suit/purple blouse - very elegant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom