Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 50: Nov. 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe with kids went to circus www.myroyal.wordpress.com

Thanks for the pics. I always thought Infanta Sofia has short hair but after looking at the pictures, she has almost the same length just like Leonor. Looking back at the Christmas cards, her hair was just tied at the back so it looks like she has short hair.;)

It's great to see the whole family!!
I love their prink boots! so sweet! but Leonor has straight hair now! I prefer her with curly hair!
Sofia is a real bautiful little girl!

thanks so much for all the photos and videos, it's lovely to see the 4 of them together again. The girls are so precious, cannot believe how much Sofia has changed, she's beautiful. Leonor is lovely as always!

I understand and approve of the way they're dressed. Many parents dress children alike, its easier. I dont know what the big deal with is w some. But, different strokes for defferent folks.

vanitatis.com - En Imágenes

the poor girls are being dressed alike even on everyday events. at least sofia doesn't have leonors hair length yet so she's lucky to escape the same hairdo as her sister.

poor girls?......:lol:, you are exaggerating too much. Many parents dress their children alike... this is very normal and nice in my opinion...​

The girls are beautiful and impeccably dressed as always and Leonor´s hairdo is very nice and girly:wub:

I agree with Camarina. Many parents do like to have their children dressed alike. I think it is very cute and absolutely normal. I dressed my children like that as well.

Duke of Marmelade said:
the poor girls are being dressed alike even on everyday events.
I don't like this Royal trend to dress the children alike/exactly the same either. :nonono:

Máxima did this since the As were born and I never liked it. It looks weird when the girls get older ... I don't like it on the Asturias daughters either.
I really don't like when parents do that... at least when the children aren't twins.
I mean.. yah you can dress them "alike"... but exactly the same? Definitely not my cup of tea...
Just my opinion..

Last edited:
Duke, I'm appreciating you as an intelligent evaluating person, but - sorry: not the "poor girls" - the both are nothing else than sweet angels... and it will not damage really their personality wearing the same clothes.....

I love that they are dressed alike, the outfits are adorable and age appropriate for both of them. Now if they were say 15 or 16 and still dressing that way we might then have a problem, but not so much IMO while they are this young. They'll start having a mind of their own soon enough about their wardobes. Not to mention, it might be a whole lot easier to pull out the same outfit for both girls.

I like dressing alike as well. Mathilde dresses her children alike or coordinates the colors and it always looks nice. I think it is especially nice for formal photos. Leonor and Sofia always look precious, and their clothes are lovely.

I don't have a problem with Letizia dressing her daughters with the same clothes. I find it cute and of course much simpler compared with dressing them with different outfits. Of course she should quit this trend when her daughters reach the pre-teen stage.

I love when mothers dress their children alike. I find it very beautiful. When the family are outside home people can see that the children are siblings. I like this.
Leonor and Sofia are just lovely!

I always used to dress my girls in the same outfit as I found it cute and that way I only had to remember one outfit it any child(god forbid) ever got lost and I had to tell the police what they were wearing.I know that sounds a bit extreme but we travel alot to some pretty far flung places.Infanta Christina has dressed her boys the same for years and there were never any comments about that, so is this issue to do more with peoples' dislike of Letizia or the clothes?

I always used to dress my girls in the same outfit as I found it cute and that way I only had to remember one outfit it any child(god forbid) ever got lost and I had to tell the police what they were wearing.I know that sounds a bit extreme but we travel alot to some pretty far flung places.Infanta Christina has dressed her boys the same for years and there were never any comments about that, so is this issue to do more with peoples' dislike of Letizia or the clothes?

You took those words right from my mouth.;)

Maxima, Mathilde, crisitna, claire, Alexandra, Q sofia, Q Beatrix have done the same, and nobody said nothing,
In fact Maxima and Mathilde remain doing this with their children, but, oh Letizia does it, so......................................... you know the rest of the story.:ROFLMAO::whistling:

Okay let's move on.

they all look adorable. sofia is getting cuter everyday. she is precious, i love how she looks now!

Both girls are beautiful! :wub: Love the boots and Leonor pink bows! :wub:, very girly!, I love how the Princess dresses her little girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom