Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 50: Nov. 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks great!:flowers:
The grey suit is very elegant.

the suit is plain boring, but she is so pretty that she doesn't need much to look good.

Prince Felipe at the gala for the Spanish Team in the Olympic Games
El Mundo

The length and style of Letizia's hair suits her to perfection.:flowers:

Pricness Letizia was amazing last night! I love her hair like that!

The Princes were great last night:flowers:
I always like seeing them with Spanish sport teams...they always are very kind...

She really looks beautiful these days, love the retro look. she can afford it.

The Princes were great last night:flowers:
I always like seeing them with Spanish sport teams...they always are very kind...

I am surprised that they are honoring the sport teams now. It seems as though they would have done this right after the Olympics. Does anyone know the reason for this? I know that the Prince and Princess of Asturias are very busy. I wonder if this was the soonest that they were available?

She really looks beautiful these days, love the retro look. she can afford it.

Beautiful?, well yeah the hair do is pretty, the make up is flawless, the clothes are not my favorite, but they are cool. But what do you tell me about the bones poking up her shoulders. This site has better quality pics, maybe here you can appreciate it better

royals.web-log.nl: Royale activiteiten

I have no intention to start a polemic on Letizia's weight
. I just disagree she looks beautiful, unless of course, bones are your idea of beauty ;)

I am surprised that they are honoring the sport teams now. It seems as though they would have done this right after the Olympics. Does anyone know the reason for this? I know that the Prince and Princess of Asturias are very busy. I wonder if this was the soonest that they were available?
This is an annual ceremony organized by Spanish Olimpic Comittee, but they have attended other events in Spanish sports teams´ honour since last Olimpic Games.

Beautiful?, well yeah the hair do is pretty, the make up is flawless, the clothes are not my favorite, but they are cool. But what do you tell me about the bones poking up her shoulders. This site has better quality pics, maybe here you can appreciate it better

royals.web-log.nl: Royale activiteiten

I have no intention to start a polemic on Letizia's weight. I just disagree she looks beautiful, unless of course, bones are your idea of beauty ;)

My idea of beauty is a HEALTHY person regardless of whether this is thin or fat. My idea of beauty is not focused on the shoulders of a person ... but everything in general and yes, she is more beautiful lately, maybe you are one of the few people who think otherwise.;)

So...you say that a natural thin person can´t be beautiful.

According to your words a woman whose complexion is thin can not be a beautiful woman?. I think that weight issue become boring.​

I do not know exactly why..........but I think that if on the contrary Letizia were a very fat woman anyone criticize her.....:rolleyes:...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom