Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 49: October - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prince Felipe condemns the attempts of Bombay

The prince Felipe of Asturias expressed his sadness and condemned on Wednesday the chain of attempts perpetrated in the Indian city of Bombay, in which a hundred of persons might have died.

Don Felipe expressed, during the delivery of a journalistic prize, his " tremendous sadness and condemnation of this attempt that apparently has produced a very high number of victims ".

AFP: El príncipe Felipe condena los atentados de Bombay

Esperanza Aguirre will be able to give the Princes an eyewitness report upon her return - she was in the line of fire and had a lucky escape. Terrible event!

Terror in India: Eyewitness reports from Mumbai - Nachrichten English-News - WELT ONLINE

Madrid president escapes unscathed from Mumbai terror attack hotel

[Quote: Ikram:] When my noise was ok, few weeks or few months after the intervention
my lips, my mouth seem more , very very more "important" than befor
noise surgery change a lot the face, the features
my eyes , and my mouth and lipps to seems bigger !!!! because of the noise reducing[/quote]

In my opinion, the difference of the lips is not caused by the relatively smaller nose. The f-o-r-m of the lips is as it has always been whereas the p-o-s-i-t-i-o-n of the lips (or the way she keeps them) has changed, definitely. Whether it is caused by a sort of post-operational status or a dental treatment or by something else, is unknown. Her smile has changed too, it is not as broad as it used to be. However, these changes took place before the nose operation.

What is the award that Felipe is being presented with?

After 10 pages it´s time for a New Thread
The new one can be found HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom