Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 49: October - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her new dress!!!!!!! she's fantastic!!

Thanks to all for the pics!
Princess Letizia looked FANTASTIC!
LOVE her dress!

I don´t usually like when Letizia wears dark clothes, but today she looks fantastic!!!
Her dress is wonderful, elegant and fashion, and I also like her make-up very much.:flowers:
Thanks for the pics!!!!!

i don't think the shoes are that bad. it's just that she is so petite that they look huge on her!

letizia will receive next week the "lady bow" (lazo de dama) of the royal masterhood of cavalry of seville when she visits the city. the prince will also attend.

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

The event will take place on Friday Nov 21st. Felipe will be present when the Princess will receive the Ladie's bow.

Some information in English about the Royal Cavalry Armory of Seville:

Real Maestranza de CaballerÃ*a de Sevilla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Further information (in spanish) on the honour "lazo de dama".
Vanitatis.com - Letizia recibe el visto bueno de la nobleza

Felipe will join his wife for the act at noon, in the morning Letizia has an act on her own (visit at a library). The honour is very much about tradition and nobility since it is occupied by all women of the SFR since Queen Victoria Eugenia, including Queen Sofia & the Infantas.

I always love her platform shoes. Actually I'm a little jealous since I'm too tall to ever get away with wearing anything like them. :flowers:

Also, maybe I'm becoming sensitive to her appearance, but in the close-ups from Getty, her upper lip looks really full all of a sudden. Just an observation because overall she looks beautiful, as ever.

I don´t usually like when Letizia wears dark clothes, but today she looks fantastic!!!
Her dress is wonderful, elegant and fashion, and I also like her make-up very much.:flowers:
Thanks for the pics!!!!!
I agree that her make-up is really great lately. Would love to know the brand she has now adopted.

Video of Felipe and Letizia at the commemorative dinner of 25 anniversary of the Council of the Youth of Spain
MSN Video

Last edited:
ohh!!! Very beautiful photos!!:wub::wub:
Thanks you LadyFinn!!!
The princes are fantastics!!

I like the white suit. The black dress is okay on her but I don't really like it. Maybe that is because she is wearing those awful platform shoes. Honestly it looks as if there is something wrong with her feet. She is too petite to wear those shoes.
What always strikes me is that letizia does not seem herself, I don't know how to explain it. She was an indepent lady before she married but she looks sad even when she laughs.. I always feel sorry for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom