Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 45: May - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20
Dinner of inauguration of the Seminar on Biomedicine, organized by the Top Council of Scientific Investigations (CSIC)
S'Agaró (Girona)

May 21
Inauguration of the new terminal of cruises of Palamós Palamós's Port (Girona)

The Princes will be in Girona next Tue/Wed, then a long weekend to celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary.

[Edit: removed quote from deleted post]

She seems most comfortable with the ordinary people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
She seems most comfortable with the ordinary people.

Letizia also seems comfortable with Spanish political or presidents of government as Portugal's and there are many photos that corroborate this.
Obviously her attitude is different when she is with children, this is a different event but she manages very well not only with ordinary people as you say.

Letizia also seems comfortable with Spanish political or presidents of government as Portugal's and there are many photos that corroborate this.
Obviously her attitude is different when she is with children, this is a different event but she manages very well not only with ordinary people as you say.
I really don't think So

I think that she is professional she is not as concerned as Lady Di or Queen Rania about her "Glamourous" image... about the îcone she could be

I appreciate much the attitude of Princess Letizia, which does not behave like Queen Rania: most of the time like a model, an actress on a red carpet in Cannes, carries-brand representing of a mark of shampoo (because i worth it....)

No Princess Letizia is "discrete", is put in withdrawal behind her husband or behind the event of the moment... she is serious when its necessary to be serious , she smiles when it's necessary ..
doesn't care to take all the light at this time precisely... she is elegant of an elegance which one does not find any more at many women today

she does not make any cinema she makes her job of princess well As she seriously did that of journalist without doing too much of.... she is very class

Last edited:
I really don't think So

I think that she is professional she is not as concerned as Lady Di or Queen Rania about her "Glamourous" image... about the îcone she could be

I appreciate much the attitude of Princess Letizia, which does not behave like Queen Rania: most of the time like a model, an actress on a red carpet in Cannes, carries-brand representing of a mark of shampoo (because i worth it....)

No Princess Letizia is "discrete", is put in withdrawal behind her husband or behind the event of the moment... she is serious when its necessary to be serious , she smiles when it's necessary ..
doesn't care to take all the light at this time precisely... she is elegant of an elegance which one does not find any more at many women today

she does not make any cinema she makes her job of princess well As she seriously did that of journalist without doing too much of.... she is very class

I couldn't agree more, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A HOLLYWOOD STAR, She knows that she is a PRINCESS.

She is very different from the other crown princesses, she doesn't want to be the next Lady Di, no she is how she is and that is wonderful.

It doesn't mean that the other princesses are wrong, no, but sometimes they just wanted to look like the new Diana or like a model and for me that is extremely frivolous. Even when they are on serious activities they have that Diva behave, I don't know that's maybe the reason that day by day I like more Princess Letizia.

I really don't think So

I TOTALLY agree with you and I have not said the contrary to that. I just say that she is not only comfortable with ordinary people;she also is confortable with other people like politicals.

Photos from the funeral:
Daylife/Getty Images
Daylife/Getty Images
Spanish interior minister Alfredo Perez Rubalcaba, Defence minister Carmen Chacon, Basque regional president Juan Jose Ibarretxe, Spanish senate president Javier Rojo, deputy prime minister Teresa Fernandez de la Vega, Spain's Princess Letizia and Prince of Spain Felipe attend the funeral of Civil Guard member Juan Pinuel Villalon.
Daylife/Getty Images
Corbis

Hola!/LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS PRESIDEN EL FUNERAL POR EL GUARDIA CIVIL JUAN MANUEL PIÑUEL EN VITORIA
Galerias de imagenes

Last edited:
My post is not so clear, hence was misunderstood, without the quote (which was deleted). My intent was to say that acts she seems to enjoy the most involve meeting ordinary people, not galas or parties.

I really don't think So

I TOTALLY agree with you and I have not said the contrary to that. I just say that she is not only comfortable with ordinary people;she also is confortable with other people like politicals.
I couldn't agree more, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A HOLLYWOOD STAR, She knows that she is a PRINCESS.

She is very different from the other crown princesses, she doesn't want to be the next Lady Di, no she is how she is and that is wonderful.

It doesn't mean that the other princesses are wrong, no, but sometimes they just wanted to look like the new Diana or like a model and for me that is extremely frivolous. Even when they are on serious activities they have that Diva behave, I don't know that's maybe the reason that day by day I like more Princess Letizia.

that's why I think
the most of the time she wear simple clothes, she recycles clothes, she wears several times the same clothes
she send a message : "My apparence, my clothes are not so important, are not the most important in my function or in my Work"

she send a message : "My apparence, my clothes are not so important, are not the most important in my function or in my Work"

Yes Ikram, Letizia said that to a journalist for some time.
For her clothing is in second place and this is why she does not want a person to advise her about her clothes.

I believe that this can only be said by a intelligent and professional woman.

Crown Prince Felipe, and Princess Letizia, of Spain at the Arriaga Theatre in Bilbao, prior to the Foundation NociaSalcedo awards. Noviasalcedo is a non profit private cultural foundation committed to sustainability. Its goal is to help young people find their place in the world of work and in wider society.

ANP Beeldbank

The act in Bilbao was not listed on the website previously. Perhaps Zarzuela was concerning about the security.

more pictures.
IPApress

ABC.es: gente-ocio - gente - Los cuatro años de Doña Letizia como Princesa de Asturias

Four years of Dona Letizia like Princess of Asturias

The Princes of Asturias "will celebrate" today the fourth anniversary of their wedding embarked in the daily occupation, which in this occasion has taken them to Gerona, province that seven times have visited since they married. In concrete, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia are in S'Agaró up to tomorrow, Friday, being present at a seminar on Biomedicine organized by the Top Council of Scientific Investigations. This one is the fifth scientific seminar of the CSIC at which there is present the Prince and the second one whom the Princess accompanies. The visit of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia to Gerona began yesterday with the inauguration of Palamós's new Maritime Station, which port is the second one of Catalonia for scale of cruises.

ABC.es: gente-ocio - gente - Los cuatro años de Doña Letizia como Princesa de Asturias

Four years of Dona Letizia like Princess of Asturias

The Princes of Asturias "will celebrate" today the fourth anniversary of their wedding embarked in the daily occupation, which in this occasion has taken them to Gerona, province that seven times have visited since they married. In concrete, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia are in S'Agaró up to tomorrow, Friday, being present at a seminar on Biomedicine organized by the Top Council of Scientific Investigations. This one is the fifth scientific seminar of the CSIC at which there is present the Prince and the second one whom the Princess accompanies. The visit of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia to Gerona began yesterday with the inauguration of Palamós's new Maritime Station, which port is the second one of Catalonia for scale of cruises.

The act is today, correct?
Casa Real has a typo on their webpage as it says it was yesterday:
Cena de inauguración del Seminario sobre Biomedicina, organizado por el Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)

S'Agaró (Girona), 21 de mayo de 2008 :rolleyes:

Yes it´s correct. They are probaly updating the web right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom