Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 44: April - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come nobody really gives weight to, or even considers, the fact that a woman has to rest after giving birth to two children by C-section twice just within three years?

Oh, yeah, I suddenly remembered: a princess' job is to churn out babies to inherit the crown.

How come nobody really gives weight to, or even considers, the fact that a woman has to rest after giving birth to two children by C-section twice just within three years?

Oh, yeah, I suddenly remembered: a princess' job is to churn out babies to inherit the crown.

love the avatar with the content of your post!
and you hit the nail on the head too

I actually love Letizia's choice of clothes lately except for the beige blazer, it's far too casual. I don't think she's pregnant, it's more like she gained weight which is good.

I certainly wouldn't bet on this :lol:. By your theory, they would have the 3rd baby by now.
Picture taken last Sept.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2862/9369101293914122722loiu2.jpg

I tought she looked pregnant last week, but not this week. I really don't know. Hopefully she is not. Her body needs a rest after 2 kids and 2 C-sections. She should enjoy life and work a bit before making herself miserable again in case of another difficult pregnancy.

if your you see all the photos… they you must have 8 children already
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol::lol::ROFLMAO:

Los Príncipes de Asturias presiden mañana en la Academia de la Guardia Civil de Baeza (Jaén) una jura de bandera

The Princes of Asturias will tomorrow preside over the acts of Oath of Fidelity to the Flag of the 1,607 integral students of 113-B, promotion of Civil Guard

the joke that made laugh to the princes
La 'bilbainada' que hizo sonreír a los Príncipes · Fútbol · Deportes · Terra

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know anything about pregnancies but I have seen some pictures about princess Letizia in the first months of Sofia pregnancy and she had that tired face that come from nowhere, I don't want to speculate, but I have a great feeling that she could be pregnant again, these days she has had that tired face too, and her cloth is very wide, and something that makes me doubt even more is the fact that Prince Felipe took her by the hand almost in every activity they have done this week, I know they are very in love, but, they become more romantic when a baby is on the way, that is something that I realized today seeing her old pregnancies pictures, maybe I'm very paranoic, but there are many coincidences time will tell the true.

I agree ... on the other hand, I thought that she already looked really tired and had a "bad face" during the Philippine State Visit end of last year and didnt turn out pregnant ... 3 kids in 4 years would be really tough. I guess theyll have another one but shes only 36 this year ... enough time to rest abit.

If they want more than two children they will have to have them close together. Any healthy woman will be able to have pregnancies a year apart even after C-section. You may as well get the pregnacies done and over with - Letizia will always lead a very active life - having children close in age will make everything easier. Her physician knows what is best for her and presumably she is listening to his advice.

I don't think having children every other year is too much. There are three and a half years between my eldest two sisters and two years between me and my second sister as well as two between me and my younger sister. It's quite normal in my opinion. Look at Queen Beatrix. She was married in 1966. First baby was born in 1967; second in 1968; third in 1969. How's that for close in age? Queen Margrethe was married in 1967; baby one was born in 1968; baby two in 1969. It's not that unusual. Queen Sofia was married in 1962. Baby one was born in 1963; baby two was born in 1965; baby three was born in 1968.

Look at Queen Beatrix. She was married in 1966. First baby was born in 1967; second in 1968; third in 1969. How's that for close in age?

Yup, and IICR, she had them all c-section.

So, as there are more and more speculations coming up about a possible pregnancy of Princess Letizia:

I would like to ask you to stop speculating in this thread!

If there's a pregnancy the Royal House will announce it sooner or later.

Thank you.

Her_Majesty

Last edited:
Visit to the Spanish Flag of 113 ª B Promotion of access to the Scale of Sergeants and Police Guards and delivers to His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias of the credential of his appointment as " Police Honorary "

Academy of Police Guard and Subofficials of the Police. Baeza

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080428/7224de6b5f672g.jpg

Gallery IPA
IPApress

http://i27.tinypic.com/2qmnhaw.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2regkuh.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/23j4fhg.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/2jahx7m.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/ot2s5e.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/ofypg3.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/34i0ftd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The one thing I like best when viewing pictures of this lovely couple is that in most pictures of the two of them, you will notice the prince looking at her with the most touching look of love together with admiration / pride. It just lovely to see his love for her but the deep level of respect and pride he has in her.

The one thing I like best when viewing pictures of this lovely couple is that in most pictures of the two of them, you will notice the prince looking at her with the most touching look of love together with admiration / pride. It just lovely to see his love for her but the deep level of respect and pride he has in her.

The way the prince treats his wife does him credit and speaks to his character in a way that may sustain the popularity of an otherwise tenuous monarchy. It has been said that the prince does not have his father's charisma, but I prefer his character to his father's.

The way the prince treats his wife does him credit and speaks to his character in a way that may sustain the popularity of an otherwise tenuous monarchy. It has been said that the prince does not have his father's charisma, but I prefer his character to his father's.
I wonder if Felipe is truely not as charismatic as his father, or has he not had the chance to be yet because of his father? Geez, that was deep!!! Let me know what you think.:rolleyes:

I agree !00% There is not a woman alive that doesn't want her husband to look at her with such love and pride. There was one photo of the two of them, sitting at a table, and you could see him quite clearly but only the side of her face. The look on his face actually made me get teary as it was just so emotional and intense. Damn, that is great!:wub:

I wonder if Felipe is truely not as charismatic as his father, or has he not had the chance to be yet because of his father? Geez, that was deep!!! Let me know what you think.:rolleyes:

I don't know about charismatic. They are just two different types. I believe that Felipe is the "Cary Grant" type (and you can not get much better than that) whereas his father is more like the Kurt Douglas figure. Both were idolized -- but Douglas was the smooth talker whereas Grant had the looks and charm -- IMO.;)

princess gertrude said:

I agree PG!, I think he will have his chance to demonstrate wheter he has charisma or not once he becomes king. :flowers:

He has a different quality about him than his father, but I think he can be a just as good or better in a different way. You're right, it's hard to see someone as a charismatic leader when he is not in the top spot; how can you be a leader when you're not actually the leader yet?

Since I see the main purpose of a royal family (in any country) as providing a a role model of an ideal family life, which I think comforts people, the prince's particular character traits strike me as ideal for the job.

If he and Letizia don't make it to the end, there is no hope for any of us.

I don't know about charismatic. They are just two different types. I believe that Felipe is the "Cary Grant" type (and you can not get much better than that) whereas his father is more like the Kurt Douglas figure. Both were idolized -- but Douglas was the smooth talker whereas Grant had the looks and charm -- IMO.;)

Very interesting analogy, and I agree.

I agree PG!, I think he will have his chance to demonstrate wheter he has charisma or not once he becomes king. :flowers:

Juan Carlos played a big role in the transition of Spain to democracy so his so called "charisma" is mainly due to the prominent role he played in the history of modern Spain.

i love this dress on Letizia something really new
has she cut a new hair cut

Last edited:
I really like Letizia's hairdo tonight.
Red is definitely her color. No other color suits her that well! :)
She looks really beautiful; although the cut of the dress makes her look really skinny.
In this picture it looks like the dress has a kind of train. Let's wait for a backview. ;)

The woman who is standing right next to Letizia in this picture wears the same white Valentino-dress CP Mette-Marit wore for the Opening of the new Opera in Oslo about 2 weeks ago. ;)
Letizia's dress is really an eye-catcher in that pic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom