The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 01:01 AM

I think 50 is a little harsh, isn't she in her mid thrities. Also very flattering figure for a woman who had two childern.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:26 AM
Courtier

katie1001, I think DonnaK was talking about Esperanza Aguirre (who's 56), not Princesa Letizia.

Letizia looks phenomenal. I agree with everyone, red is really her color.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:30 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Wowww, Letizia has quite an amazing figure, beautiful!

Katie, I think donnaK was refering to the woman in the light blue dress (Esperanza Aguirre, the president of Madrid's community), though I think she looked great.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, I was refering to Esperanza Aguirre. But I have to admit her arms didn't look too bad (could have been worse) wearing a dress for a teenager or a very young woman.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:52 AM
Serene Highness

Wow, I absolutely love Letizia's dress. This is how I prefer seeing her, she looks amazing in it!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:47 AM
Moderator Emeritus

What a lovely dress, she looks wonderful. It´s great to see Letizia in that way

Gallery from IPA PRESS
Old 05-13-2008, 05:02 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Letizia, 'Lady in red' - 20minutos.es

Galeria from 20 minutos.

Letizia herself looks good, for once she was able to book an appointment with Sofia's hairdresser before a gala event. I like the fact that she's wearing red instead of the usual sad colours but I am not too excited about the gown. The material looks cheap, in some angles it even looks like leather or plastic. The top part is not flattering for Letizia's bony arms & shoulders and looks like a bathing suit.

I wish she would wear more jewellery, in general, and not only the same pieces (bracelet) over and over again. She's a Princess after all. Is Sofia sitting on the family jewel box?

I know lots of posters get excited about their holding hands, it's nice once in a while but not all the time, makes them look like silly teenagers and Letizia like the submissive wifey in particular, needing hubby's hand all the time to survive the next event.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:10 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
Not a train, looks like a scarf. The dress looks the best from the side view.
In this picture you can see that it's not a scarf, but something like a little train that is hanging behing the dress.
It looks different in every single view.

Old 05-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery PRISMA

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article2987
Old 05-13-2008, 06:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Galerías de imágenes
Old 05-13-2008, 06:47 AM
Moderator Emeritus

From Royal House web site.

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...conomica_3.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...conomica_4.jpg
Old 05-13-2008, 06:56 AM
Moderator Emeritus

PPE Gallery

PPE Agency

Old 05-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...81063831&cdi=0 this picture shows how caring Letizia is so sweet

im not keen on her earrings they look abit cheap and common
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...81063537&cdi=0

everything else is great - how do you think designed the dress?

Old 05-13-2008, 08:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

The XIVth Annual Assembly of the Institute of the Family enterprise

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...fe136a5c8g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...fe136cf96g.jpg
Old 05-13-2008, 09:08 AM
Nobility

Princess Letizia´s dress is spectacular!, that red dress enhaced her natural beauty. I also LOVE her hair tonight,wavy hair definitely suit a lot to Letizia.
She looks thin,that is right, but she is a petite woman who can to allow herself to wear almost any garment.
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...conomica_4.jpg
Old 05-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Letizia, 'Lady in red' - 20minutos.es

I wish she would wear more jewellery, in general, and not only the same pieces (bracelet) over and over again. She's a Princess after all. Is Sofia sitting on the family jewel box?

I know lots of posters get excited about their holding hands, it's nice once in a while but not all the time, makes them look like silly teenagers and Letizia like the submissive wifey in particular, needing hubby's hand all the time to survive the next event.
IMO more jewellery with that dress would be in VERY bad taste. She chose exactly correct -- didn't want to look like a down town over done.

I do like the fact that they hold hands all the time. My late husband and I always did -- touching was a natural thing to us. Even when we watched TV in our own home, just the two of us, we touched and laughed together always looking at each other's eyes -- that is what it is all about. I guess that is why I gyrate to this couple, I understand, a lot of couples aren't that lucky. Plus we both had high status jobs that caused us to be divided in our interests.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Serene Highness

Wonderful pictures, thanks everyone!
I love Letizia's outfits. The purple outfit is quite nice! I really love her bag! They're incredibly busy lately!
Old 05-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

It's funny how when other Royal couples hold hands it's a sign of their "affection" or "deep love", yet when Felipe and Letizia do the same thing she's being "submissive"?!