Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 44: April - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how when other Royal couples hold hands it's a sign of their "affection" or "deep love", yet when Felipe and Letizia do the same thing she's being "submissive"?!

Little_star I also have notice that...and I have an explanation for that but I prefer not to speak. There are already too many controversies around Felipe and Letizia.
Thay are just a lovely couple!:flowers:

Perfect image of royals doing the representation part of their job. Felipe and Letizia looked glamorous and stunning and very elegant yet not a hint of arrogance. They have mastered the technique of setting themself apart - partly because Letizia can be very stunning and Felipe's good looks and height - yet always showing what appears to be genuine graciousness.

im not keen on her earrings they look abit cheap and common
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=81063537&cdi=0

I agree I don't like the earrings much but they will be very fashionable this summer. SJP wears similar earrings in the Sex and the City movie coming out this month.

Overall I love the way Letizia looked at this event. Red is her color. I don't particularly like the cut of the dress in the front but with her body she could pull off wearing a sack of potatoes.

It's funny how when other Royal couples hold hands it's a sign of their "affection" or "deep love", yet when Felipe and Letizia do the same thing she's being "submissive"?!

Couldn't it be that other couples don't hold hands all the time, and at all events, but once in a time and at events when it is so inappropiate (e. g. M&F during an outdoor-event in Island, wearing a casual outfit, is quite different imo)

I really don't see the problem in them holding hands all the time, I think it's sweet, a sign of their affection and love! They're a lovely couple IMO

After 10 pages it's time to start a new Thread.
It can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom