Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 43: February - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks nouwrein.

Letizia's make up is usually quite nice but I wish she would extend it to her neck. Rosy face and pale neck - the difference is a bit too obvious. The pencil eyeliner is very '80s.

Couldnt agree more. I like the eyeliner, brings out her eyes.
Red is her color, she looked nice.

she really looks mucht older, her clothes, her hair, her face expression...

she really looks mucht older, her clothes, her hair, her face expression...

I don't think she looks older, as a matter of fact I think she looks younger with hair this short. I quite agree her style sometimes is a bit boring but who cares...with the face like that any clothes no matter how ugly that maybe will look good on her.

Could someone give a brief summary of what the article says? Thanks!

To sum up: this article said that the assistance of Princess Letizia to the various acts that starred her husband, is only as accompanist,but is causing these events have much more impact in the media, and therefore is causing know something more the intense work done by the heir.:flowers:

I don't think that's any different from other CP couples - who of the heirs will have the same attention without his wife? Willem-Alexander? No, people want to see Maxima. Same with Frederik or Haakon, therefore Felipe is no exception. At the end of the day it comes down to dresses and looks, as most "current events" threads on TRF show, and that's usually shown off by the female part of the CP couple.

By the way, I liked Letzia's jacket at the ballet night but that's about it. Leonor hairstyle and I wonder when she will stop wearing these skinny pants combined with those ugly plastic peeptoe shows with stockings :eek:

She looks very chic. She will stop wearing the skinny pants and peeptoe (I doubt they are plastic) shoes when she picks up a new trend. She does a great job in being in the forefront of new trends without looking overly dressed up.
She has a great personal style while incorporating the new.

The shoes are Louboutins, aren´t they?

The shoes are Louboutins, aren´t they?

I doubt they are, maybe a cheap version by a Louboutin wannabe designer jumping onto that lookalike waggon. Why would a woman who can't even afford to buy a high quality gala gown spend a fair amount of her limited budget on such expensive french designer shoes?

I doubt they are, maybe a cheap version by a Louboutin wannabe designer jumping onto that lookalike waggon. Why would a woman who can't even afford to buy a high quality gala gown spend a fair amount of her limited budget on such expensive french designer shoes?
I can explain why she'd buy them - simply put, they are comfortable, and she could in fact wear them several times a week and no one would really pay attention, unlike a gala dress. You wear a gala dress twice and you might as well put it in the back of the closet for several years. Louboutin's are shoes that don't easily go out of style and if you can afford them, they are definately an investment.

Los Príncipes de Asturias presidirán mañana la entrega de las Becas Santander-Universidad de Salamanca

The Princes of Asturias will preside tomorrow at the delivery of the Scholarships Santander - university of Salamanca

The Princes of Asturias will preside, tomorrow, on February 21, the act of delivery of the certifications of scholarships to Latin-American students that it will take place in the Auditorium of the University of Salamanca in an act at which they will be present also the president of the Banco Santander, Emilio Botín, and the president of the Republic of Honduras, Manuel Zelaya Rosales, who will give the magisterial conference.

Hello Everyone -

Unless I am very much mistaken, and I don't think I am, this is a thread for current events. Not for the discussion of fashion, hair and makeup, even as it pertains to a current event. If you wish to discuss these things, I am confident that you will be able to do so in the appropriate threads, which can be found as below.

Princess Letizias Daytime Fashion

Princess Letizias Evening Fashion

Princess Letizias Accesories

Fashion Suggestions for Letizia

Letizia loves her red

Designers used by the Spanish Royal Family

And there are many more. Please take the time to search for them, and you might also find other things that you are interested in.

As previously mentioned, this is not a thread for the discussion of fashion. Going forward we will either move or delete fashion focused posts. While we truly appreciate and like to read your thoughts, these thoughts are best placed in the Royal House of Fashion subforum. Please feel free to copy the link to the relevant photo and use that in your post in other forums.

Empress - TRF Supermoderator

thanks for the pics, it seems everyone wants to have their picture with the princes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom