Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 42: December 2007 - Feb. 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That outfit is plain ugly; the skirt looks like a beach pareo.
Why is she wearing gray almost 90% of the time? is in but hello.

Letizia looks nice in all the colour. her lovely look makes her so precious. :flowers:

I think the top & jacket would have looked better with a pair of black pants and as far as that skirt goes, I haven't seen it with a top yet that I like, so my suggestion is to donate that skirt to charity. Other than that, she looks good, hair, makeup, accessories.

I think she looks pretty good today, but i must say i preferred the long hair, short hair makes her look much older.

I think she looks pretty good today, but i must say i preferred the long hair, short hair makes her look much older.

Yes, it's the first hairstyle she's had that I really don't like. I thought her summer/fall style (straight, bangs, medium length) made her look younger, although a lot of people didn't seem to like it. But this style is matronly.

rosana said:

I agree short hair makes her look much older and serious. Hope it grows fast :lol:

her outfit is nice but i definetly don't like her hairstyle! she looks older indeed

Actually it doesn´t IMO matter whether her hair is longer or shorter. We´ll have to get used to it that this woman will always and forever look older than her real age. Can´t imagine that she´ll ever stop her being too skinny and obviously being on diet. Wonder how old she´ll look at the age of 50 since she already looks like 49....:cool:

Actually it doesn´t IMO matter whether her hair is longer or shorter. We´ll have to get used to it that this woman will always and forever look older than her real age. Can´t imagine that she´ll ever stop her being too skinny and obviously being on diet. Wonder how old she´ll look at the age of 50 since she already looks like 49....:cool:

I dont see her look on 49!!! it's insane. she looks like 35 years old woman with good shape. I am not so sure that she is on diet since she was that tiny during the pregnances.

Letizia definitely looks middle aged these days, like in her fourties and the hairdo doesn't help. All in all very matronly and frumpy. Maybe she has realized that the only way to make her hubby happy in the long term is to become a clone of his mother, Queen Sofia. Felipe has always been a Mama's Boy par excellence and I guess he will be pleased with the latest development of his wife. Since Letizia has already done a Sofia bob hairstyle and started wearing clothes that look pretty on women in their 60ies, I wonder when she will pick up Sofia's habit of wearing all this Xmas tree jewellery :ohmy:

my first thought was how boring, is she going to a parents day at leonor's school. don't like the skirt AT ALL, doesn't flatter any figure imo, with the matronly cardigan it's a miss imo. that said she is usually fabulous, so i'll just look forward to her next event and ignore this outfit. (btw i like the hair longer too, but with 2 kids maybe it was too much trouble, this hair cut looks like a wash and ride (don't have to do anything but comb out the tangles and let it air dry)

Letizia definitely looks middle aged these days, like in her fourties and the hairdo doesn't help. All in all very matronly and frumpy. Maybe she has realized that the only way to make her hubby happy in the long term is to become a clone of his mother, Queen Sofia. Felipe has always been a Mama's Boy par excellence and I guess he will be pleased with the latest development of his wife. Since Letizia has already done a Sofia bob hairstyle and started wearing clothes that look pretty on women in their 60ies, I wonder when she will pick up Sofia's habit of wearing all this Xmas tree jewellery :ohmy:
Lol :lol: But I do agree in that, I think she wants to be like Queen Sofia- who has found her eternal hairstyle and that the press don't make a fuss about her look. I think Letizia doesn't want to see herself much in the magazines who talks about her dresses and looks. Maybe that is why she's wearing boring and matronly clothes now. And maybe she has found her easy-go hairstyle ala Sofia and that I'm afraid it will stay for a long while or possibly for life :ohmy:

IMO women who appear (wear) with pants on their engagement will never become fashion-icons and aren´t a bit interested in fashion either;)

LOS PRÍNCIPES INAUGURARÁN MAÑANA EN MADRID EL CENTRO DE CIENCIAS PLANETARIAS DE LA AGENCIA ESPACIAL EUROPEA

THE PRINCES WILL INAUGURATE TOMORROW IN MADRID THE CENTER OF PLANETARY SCIENCES OF THE SPATIAL EUROPEAN AGENCY

MADRID, 06-FEB-2008

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate tomorrow in Madrid the new European Center of Planetary Sciences and Spatial Astronomy (ESAC) of the Spatial Agency (THIS) European, in an act at which also there will be present the minister of Industry, Tourism and Trade, Joan Clos.

Inauguration of the new facilities of the Center of Spatial Astronomy European (ESAC)

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080207/72248c163488fg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080207/72248c162f596g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080207/72248c162c7d8g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080207/72248c1636c86g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080207/72248c164e875g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080207/72248c164790dg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO women who appear (wear) with pants on their engagement will never become fashion-icons and aren´t a bit interested in fashion either;)

I know that Letizia has never had the ambition to be a fashion-icons,she dressed simply, as long as she could . This seems to be incompatible with styling forums because people expect to be caught in each event, people expect to see new impressive outfits,but she does not.Why Letizia wants to imitate and Queen Sofia? Because she has her hair cut? ... That is absurd. I think she simply wear now short hair because she is thin and short hair rounded her factions and because short hair is trend this season.And...it is a barbaric to think she looks 49! She seems a little older but still retains her beautiful face despite her thinness (But I admit that Letizia would be more beautiful if she fattening)

I don't really know much about the Spanish royal family, but I was wondering why do Felipe and Letizia always seem to have so many joint engaements. I never really see Letizia on any single engagements. Is there a certain amount of time you are supposed to wait? Or is she still becoming adapted to royal duty on her own? Just wondering.

I think the short hair looks quite nice on her in the closeups, however it looks frumpy in the pictures taken from the mid or far distance, too flat, too housewife look. I don't think she wants to imitate Sofia, short hair is convenient for a mother of two small children, also she had long hair for so long, probably wanted a change.

I don't really know much about the Spanish royal family, but I was wondering why do Felipe and Letizia always seem to have so many joint engaements. I never really see Letizia on any single engagements. Is there a certain amount of time you are supposed to wait? Or is she still becoming adapted to royal duty on her own? Just wondering.

Perhap they want to go to the acts together. Felipe said before that he wanted a wife who shared his life and his work, they are doing just about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhap they want to go to the acts together. Felipe said before that he wanted a wife who shared his life and his work, they are doing just about this.

I am sure there is truth in that since some of the events that they - or any other royal have to attend - are just plain boring and it's nice to have some company. What I find disturbing though is that it has become such a habit that Felipe would have to explain why his wife is missing if he attends an event on his own that is not cleary related only to him (eg troup visit or other army stuff). It somehow gives the impression that Letizia is still in princess school or not trusted with an own agenda for whatever reason. It's nice to see them together but not all the time and I find it at least strange that Letizia has done something like 10 solo events in almost four years of marriage.

I really like Letizia but I believe that she looks older than her age whether her hair is long or short. It's just the way her facial features are.

Last edited:
thanks for those pics!!

I think letizia wears an outfit which is really serious!! she was so fashionable when she came back after pregnancy in september!! what's happening to her??? I mean she's still young but during the last events she wore clothes which made her old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom