The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 41: November - December 2007

Welcome to the new thread for the current events
of the Princes of Asturias

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting please remember:

• Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.
Have fun!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Dinner and delivery of the " Prizes to the Internationalization ", supported by the Official Chamber of Trade and Industry of La Rioja
Logroño.23/11

http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/6/9/1195852618296.jpg
http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/0/2/1195852620820.jpg
http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/5/1/1195852620115.jpg
http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/7/9/1195852618097.jpg
http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/0/1/1195852558310.jpg

One more.
http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/7/0/1195853897907.jpg

Old 11-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Letizia recycles the dress of Premios Principe de Asturias event. It´s a beautiful dress and I´m glad she recycled it. Her hair looks very nice too.
A couple more very nice photos:
http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/3/7/1195853961573.jpg
http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/0/7/1195853897670.jpg
Old 11-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Heir Apparent

great! she looks lovely. the coat is beautiful! not too fond of the dress, just as i wasn't during the prizes.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Gallery

Multimedia: La Rioja
Old 11-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Heir Apparent

This is beautiful of Letizia http://foto-cache.larioja.com/jpg/0/1/1195852558310.jpg
Old 11-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Courtier

She is extremlily beautiful, I love how she looks tonight.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for all the pics! How much dinners of this category are possible to support in a year? I'm allways asking me this question because I'm sure it's not so funny, isen't it?
Old 11-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Royal Highness

Letizia looked so beautiful! Do we know the designer of her outfit?
Old 11-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Heir Apparent

is Varela, that's the same outfit of the PoA awards delivery act
Old 11-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Courtier

I love her black dress from the Journalism awards and her outfit from this act however I like it better with the coat. IMO the coat is super chic! Her picture without the coat on, she has no shape .
Old 11-24-2007, 03:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

A beautiful photo of Letizia leaving the funeral of Cisneros
ElConfidential

More photos from yesterday:
Terra
Terra
Terra
Terra
Terra
Terra
Terra
Terra

Lots of IPA photos from yesterday:
Infanta Board
Old 11-24-2007, 04:13 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Terra
Lots of IPA photos from yesterday:
Infanta Board
Thanks for the pictures. Another elegant dinner occasion!

For me the dress itself looks pretty but I don't like it with the coat. The coat's fabric is a bit heavy for the dress and I find that the coat looks too big on her / overpowers the dress. Lovely hairstyle!
Old 11-24-2007, 04:23 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Letizia looked lovely, like how her hair & the dress. Felipe looked really good especially while having a good talk/laugh with the people on his table
Old 11-24-2007, 04:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Gallery

IPApress

Video of the first visit to La Rioja

Video of the second visit to La Rioja

Old 11-24-2007, 04:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Speech of His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias to receive the Medal of Honor and deliver Awards for Internationalization of the Chamber of Commerce of La Rioja

Logrono, November 23, 2007

Princess joins me thank wholeheartedly for your kind welcome.

This Act allows us to go back to the beautiful land of La Rioja, to meet you, to know even better your projects and concerns, but mostly to support you in your efforts to transform the challenges of the new world in real opportunities to increase the presence of Spain in the globalized environment of the global market.

Go hence our gratitude to the Chamber of Commerce of La Rioja, for the invitation to preside over the handing over of the Awards for Internationalization, and in particular I convey my gratitude for distinguirme with your Medal of Honor.

Indeed, involves a great honor for me, whenever represents illusions professionals and affection of so many entrepreneurs of this land and those accompanying us in this Act.

Thanks heart for this medal, which underscores once again the generous spirit of La Rioja and Riojan.

Lo siguiente que quiero expresar esta noche es, por supuesto, nuestra más sincera y cordial felicitación a todos los empresarios de La Rioja, en esta celebración tan bien por las tres empresas que han merecido los premios a la Internacionalización de este año en su Décimo Octava edition. Many congratulations to Produmix SA Tecni-shoe SA and vineyards Adeanueva. It has been a pleasure to deliver the Award.

The great work done by the three firms rewarded for their managers and his entire staff, exemplifies many of the virtues and values that, over time, have accrued to the men and women of this land.

Indeed, the hard work shown here for centuries has greatly boosted your beautiful natural space, wide and fertile crossroads, shaped by the Ebro and the seven valleys of the Iberian.

An industry who have managed to turn in the channel talent, well demonstrated by the stones venerable San Millan de la Cogolla, many times I have been fortunate enough to visit. Those walls, a World Heritage Site, were privileged cradle of our universal language, which extends learning quickly throughout the world, bringing with them messages and values, rich and diverse, containing our cultural heart, and Latin American Spanish.

This openness to the global, lived in La Rioja since its inception, has been widened by the dual path, "French" and "internal" to the Road to Santiago fruitful intense relationship between Spain and other European countries.

Well aware of this relationship companies and entities included in the Official Association of Chambers of Commerce, the Roads Jacobeos, whose work contributes actively to boost the role that national and international routes to Santiago played in a wide range of commercial, tourist and culturally, in addition to the historic role Christian spiritual pilgrimage.

The outstanding legacy of enjoying La Rioja, power, certainly, the capabilities of human capital, which, as I have stressed many times, form the main body of our nation, especially in the modern knowledge economy.

To expand these capabilities was born the University of La Rioja in 1992, seeking better prepare their students as well as the necessary familiarity with the business world's Research, Development and innovation of our businesses and generally not Spanish society we can dispense, let alone be able to live up requiring international markets and that we deserve.

On the economic front, starting with an excellent agricultural production and food processing, whose quality has improved steadily, as evidenced, among other accomplishments its manufacturing and worldwide fame of your wines, Rioja has also developed industries and services in other sectors, also able to compete successfully, far beyond our borders.

Thus, venís getting increasingly positive results in your business, along with a permanent increase in exports over nine consecutive years.

I know that do not conform with these results. Aspiráis to situaros at the forefront of research and development, innovation and competitiveness, to facilitate your presence in new markets and enhance the prosperity of La Rioja, without losing the value of such a balanced combination of tradition and modernity, which you well assimilated.

On the backdrop of globalization, are you aware that in the current economic world export is no longer just a bet by improving businesses, to become a necessity, an obligation.

With your courage Riojan, entrepreneurs are assuming the laborious effort, "mester heavy," as he wrote Gonzalo de Berceo, placing products, goods and services in Spanish sometimes very distant locations, supported in your culture exporter, who knows answer competition in the international market, while also striving to ensure growth and jobs at home, our land.

To meet the challenges of the global arena, are equipped with various media, including the Internationalization Plan, signed by the Spanish Institute of Foreign Trade, the Economic Development Agency of the government of La Rioja and the Chamber of Commerce.

In addition, preparations of constant effort with the Official Chambers of Commerce promote the presence of our companies abroad. A contribution always recognize and encourage. Suffice it to recall that the resources that the network of eighty-eight houses established in Spain and thirty-seven located overseas Aimed at promoting the internationalization of Spanish firms, are in second place, after contributing the government.

In short, with these words I wanted to underline the scope of these Awards for Internationalization, which, in addition to distinguish the work of exporting companies have received awards, make them relating to our business fabric. Thus, Winners added to their good work extra significance, and to be presented to society as a spur and model.

I reiterate our congratulations full of affection to the three distinguished signatures this year, with the certainty that the merits and the quality that we recognize them today, will continue to enhance its professionalism and its outreach.

A greeting that, coupled with my gratitude for this Medal of Honor, Princess and I extend to the Chamber of Commerce of La Rioja, for their work in counseling, arbitration and training, which promotes the presence of products, goods and services this ground in international markets.

In that quest aglutináis all Riojan, for the progress and welfare of La Rioja and the whole Spain, and in which I will have at your side with my support, now as Heir to the Crown, and forever.

Thank you.

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España
Old 11-24-2007, 05:01 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for those pics!!

letizia looks fantastic and her look was simply perfect: her dress, her coat and her hair!! waouh she was really beautiful!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 11-24-2007, 05:21 AM
Aristocracy

I think Letizia is becoming too thin. You already can see it in her face. It looks like she has under 50 kg and that is not healthy.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think Letizia looked very lovely last night and she seems to have gained a few kilos after September.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:34 AM
Courtier

She looks dazzling last night!!!!!! her dress, coat with the hair...simply fantastic!!!

I think that the "thin" issue has been discussed so many times before...I think that the Princess is naturally thin this way, and she looks healthy and happy with the Prince...that's all that matters!