Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 41: November - December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow he's just gorgeous.
Yes he is quite good looking and I think that the grey hair at his temples is very sexy. I love a man that ages naturally, to me it shows that he is confident and secure with himself.

Many thank Lula, it's always a great pleasure to see the pics that you collectected for sharing with us. Many thank again!

I really thinks that they have faces of happiness, but I do no know what to thibk about that dress

I'll say it is definitely not one of her better choices though it is different.

They look great, I like this dress of Letizia, for a quite funny reason. It makes me think of the finnish weather: we have no snow in the south now, it´s all so dark and black. We are hoping to have some snow for Christmas... Letizia´s dress brings snow to my mind. :flowers:

Thanks for the pics!!
I don't like her dress, no no, her hair looked good:flowers:

For the first time I don't like what she's wearing.. I think it's well different.., Im with you BeautyLeonor!, I like her hair though :flowers:

The hairdo & earrings are lovely but here is where it ends. Don't like the dress at all, looks like some do-it-yourself batik design gone wrong; plus the usual ugly peep toe shoes with stockings although it's December.

Apart from a few highlights Letizia does not know how to dress as she seems to have the wrong designers / advisers on hand; I think crisinaki once said that she looks like the Queen's secretary, that pretty much covers it. The cheap and girlie-like Varela dresses make her look rather like Felipe's personal assistant than his wife, the PoA. In the beginning, starting with the Armani suit and the red killer dress, and during the following year I thought Letizia was on top of the leaderboard in the looks & dress department compared to her peers, now I see her only at the bottom, swapping places with Mette Marit, who went from awful to very nice thanks to the right choice of styling advice.

Agreed. The dress just looks too frumpy and does nothing for her. But the photos of just her face, I like the soft, cascading curls that surround her face and the earings are stunning. Its just when you pan down to look at the rest of her, that its disappointing.

Letizia doesn't usually chose this kind of dress, she usually wears things more fitted to her tiny frame and flatter her figure. Maybe she decided to take a fashion risk. It didn't work in this case. :eek:

I don't like the dress, but again it's very fashionable.

The hair and make-up is great though.

Unlike many of you. I do like the dress, very fashion forward and a great color for her. Many women try and wear this dress and they look very fat and frumpy. Letizia pulls if off rather well, and I think that it's comfortable. Her makeup and hair are lovely also and the jewels are fantastic.

Don't like the dress at all, looks like some do-it-yourself batik design gone wrong; plus the usual ugly peep toe shoes with stockings although it's December.

I don't like the dress either, but Maxima and Mathilde are also guilty of the peep toe shoes with stockings this season too, just look at their threads.

I do not like the dress. She looks the size of my 12 year daughter.

I don't like the dress either, but Maxima and Mathilde are also guilty of the peep toe shoes with stockings this season too, just look at their threads.

Especially Mathilde :ohmy: Don't like it on anyone who wears it. What is the point of wearing open toe shoes in winter anyway?

I love har styl, and hair.... very young and fresh...

I do not like the dress. She looks the size of my 12 year daughter.

Your daughter might even be too old for that dress. It looks like an awful tie-dye t-shirt I made when I was nine.

Just because something is the latest fashion does not mean you have to wear it. She looks horrible. Nothing like she used to. The earrings and dress don't match. Duke, this time, I don't agree with you--can you believe it? I really don't like her hair. She looks worse than worse...if there is such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom