Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 41: November - December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful!!! I think that is the Letizia that we all know and love. Very classic lines & colors. Hair & makeup look wonderful (especially the hair for a change).

Last edited:
Lovely photos of the couple. Letizia looks lovely. The couple under the umbrellas looks nice. Wish we could get a few non-watermarked pictures. Thanks for the lovely photo's.

Thanks for the pictures. Felipe and Leizia looks good today.

They look really good today, I like so much princess Letizia's outfit.

Thanks for the pics, like yesterday, letizia looks beautiful today.

Yet again, another great outfit today! Love, love, love the red with the brown. I really does give her that pop of freshness, especially in the rain.

Letizia looks really great; I absolutely adore her coat. Does anyone know where she might have gotten it?

I don't know if this has been posted...scroll down to see pictures of Letizia, Felipe, Leonore and Sofia....is this their Christmas card photo?

royals.web-log.nl

RachelD --- yes, that is their Christmas card -- there are other photos of it with their greeting and signatures. Lovely, isn't it?

The princess knows how god she looks in white... and she takes advantage of it!

love her white coat but i don't like the fact that she wore a red sweater under her brown outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom