The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
Inauguration of the new Vice-Chancellorship of the University of Cordoba
Cordoba

Beautiful pic of Letizia
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...55e744cacg.jpg

the woman is very thin, is better in this photo
http://www2.noticiasdot.com/publicac...es/11-2003.jpg

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 11-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanprincipesasturi View Post
the woman is very thin, is better in this photo
http://www2.noticiasdot.com/publicac...es/11-2003.jpg
To be fair it's kind of a portait photo from TVE - perfect light, make up etc. But there is no doubt that Letizia has lost too much weight in recent years, very bad especially for her face. In many pictures these days she looks haggardly and old but as soon as she puts on weight she's back to her pretty looks again. Letizia has actually never looked better since she became CP when she was pregnant.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:23 AM
Heir Apparent

We can see her extremely thiness in this http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...123_822lo1.jpg
picture
Old 11-29-2007, 08:48 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
We can see her extremely thiness in this http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...123_822lo1.jpg
picture

Dear bioquinhas,I know that you enjoy this issue, but we already saw this picture for weeks and we already know that Letizia is thin. But this thread is about the activities of princes and not on the weight of Letizia.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
Dear bioquinhas,I know that you enjoy this issue, but we already saw this picture for weeks and we already know that Letizia is thin. But this thread is about the activities of princes and not on the weight of Letizia.

Dear Camarina, may be you can have realised that I belong to people who are intersted by Spain and in particular by the Princes of Asturias. As you I'm very surprised - euphemism- by the reccurency of the thinness topic. The Princess of Asturias had said herself that she dosen't looked thinn but she is thinn - I apologize to underline - and for me this discussion is over because totally devoid of interst.

For those who had interpreted the shot just above of Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano when she was anchor woman, in the hypothesis where they don't know it, this pic is a touched up one as it had been said just quiet just after their engagement. But the matter is not here, because you don't have to be a Nobel Prize to know that there is a great difference betwween a 25/28 years old woman with a 35 years old woman. That's all! One more time look at the mother's Princess of Asturias and you can judge if the Princess look thinn or if she is thinn!

A great part of the the threads regarding the Princes of Asturias, the Princess of Asturias, even somtimes the Prince of Asturias himself are turning and turning whithout end about this issue.

Please may I ask a favor? Yes, we are saying that the Princess of Asturias is thinn and that's all whithout to do bad novel.

We have a lot of material of quiet reliable sources to discuss about the content of theirs activities, issues in which every body can give an intersting opinion - I don't speak about dark tigh, pep toes and so on.....-

If it's not possible, does it meant that except her bad tempered, her patholigic nervousness, her awful taste, her selfish ambition, her unbearable desire to be the first even when her daughter is going to be the "leader" of her category, her impossibility to make correctly her speeches, the ex anchor woman - which means only to read a guidelines in front of camera - Princess of Asturias is a woman with absolutly any interest ?

Important question because what a stream of words for a souninteresting woman!
Old 11-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Aristocracy

what can i say.. it's a hard life being a princess.. people watching your every move and put you under a microscope..
Old 11-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Some more photos:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
MediumPhoto/gallery
Old 11-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
picture
It is a given that she is thin, she recycles her clothes, she is a perfectionist, she does not know how to mix and match her clothes, ets. The most important issue is how she is as a wife and a mother and as the Princess of Asturias.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:49 AM
Moderator Emeritus

T.R.H. the Princes of Asturias

Today, Audience to a representation of the Foundation Plan Spain, for the Defense of the Laws of the Infancy.

SS.AA.RR. Los Principes de Asturias, audiencia palacio de la zarzuela - Agencia Prisma
Old 11-30-2007, 09:37 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
T.R.H. the Princes of Asturias

Today, Audience to a representation of the Foundation Plan Spain, for the Defense of the Laws of the Infancy.

SS.AA.RR. Los Principes de Asturias, audiencia palacio de la zarzuela - Agencia Prisma
Thanks for the pictures Paty. At first I thought Letizia had done the audience on her own since it's her field of interest and she seemed to be the protagonist when looking at the pictures. Felipe is hardly seen on the pics, on one pic the photographer even cut off his head

Letizia looks good today, nice suit.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Just a reminder: we have plenty of threads to discuss the fashion of the Princess of Asturias - Princess Letizia's Eveningwear ; Princess Letizia's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles ; Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion ; Princess Letizia's Accessories (shoes, bags, scarves etc.) ; Fashion Suggestions for Princess Letizia.

Wouldn't it be better to contentrate on the actual even in this thread, rather then discussing the Princess's fashion?
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
To be fair it's kind of a portait photo from TVE - perfect light, make up etc. But there is no doubt that Letizia has lost too much weight in recent years, very bad especially for her face. In many pictures these days she looks haggardly and old but as soon as she puts on weight she's back to her pretty looks again. Letizia has actually never looked better since she became CP when she was pregnant.
I completely agree with you, she was so pretty she really ought to put on some weigh .
Old 11-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Does somebody know when will they release their christmas card?, I mean not the exact date, but near christmas by the 20.. or sooner? Thanks.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
You are so so wrong!!! I only wrote again about this issue in this thread because some posts have already been written about that, otherwise I will not come back to that subject here!
Old 11-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Moderator Emeritus

THE PRINCES OF ASTURIAS AUDIENCE WITH A CHILDREN'S CHARITY

London Features International Ltd
Old 11-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Thanks for the pictures Paty. At first I thought Letizia had done the audience on her own since it's her field of interest and she seemed to be the protagonist when looking at the pictures. Felipe is hardly seen on the pics, on one pic the photographer even cut off his head

Letizia looks good today, nice suit.
I thought this was Letizia's event. Felipe has a law degree and has supported some lawyers' associations, thus he was probably interested at the meeting with child defense lawyers.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Los Príncipes se implican en la defensa del niño/La Rioja
Old 12-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Many thanks, LadyFinn for the link. With the informations given in it we can have more ideas about this organisation and its influence. To know that it's not a new one but an organistion born quiet more 70 ans it's interesting because it is giving some weight to the Princes's reflexions. More, to know that this organisation is very linked with ONU is an other element to understand how the Princes are involved with international comittees regarding the chilldhood :
Old 12-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

in the portuguese magazine CARAS it says that the princess has 1.68m to 45kgs. is too much.