The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheadshirmp View Post
She looks dazzling last night!!!!!! her dress, coat with the hair...simply fantastic!!!

I think that the "thin" issue has been discussed so many times before...I think that the Princess is naturally thin this way, and she looks healthy and happy with the Prince...that's all that matters!
It's an eternal topic whithout it it looks that it can't have discussion about the Princess of Asturias 's physic! Generally speaking I have no idea about this, more i'm totally unable to say if someone is too or thin or fat except when we can think it's an illness because a lot of consideration can be considered.

It's true the Princess is thin but a she had said herself :" No estoy delgada pero soy delgada !"

Old 11-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassi View Post
I think Letizia is becoming too thin. You already can see it in her face. It looks like she has under 50 kg and that is not healthy.
I am thin and under 50 kg. My doctors have not told me my thinness is unhealthy and that I have to gain weght. Can you tell me where you got this information?

Thanks.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Letizia has always looked/been thin & dont forget she has a very busy schedule so it is only normal for her to shed a few pounds & judging someone's weight from pictures isnt fair. How about focusing on the event which Letizia & Felipe attended
Old 11-24-2007, 11:03 AM
Moderator Emeritus

From Casa Real
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...la_rioja_3.jpg

Doņa Letizia a Princess wearing white color!

DOŅA LETIZIA, UNA PRINCESA QUE VISTE DE BLANCO
Old 11-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

If you are doing the average about this kind of events, it must be terrible to stay always smiling, awaiting and up to the situation with a constant concentration particularly when you are did more than twice o third in a week.

When we are speaking about the job of the princes of Asturias, the speeches they did, the visits and so on I forget very often that they have, for instance , in a dinner to speak with their interlocutor who is changing for each dinner. If you are looking at the so many fields in which the Princes have to discuss without ever to give their personnal feiling, if you are thinking that they have imperatively the obligation to be extremely prudent when they are speaking, this dinner - which for some people are only a good dinner in a great place - can be muy tired. Plus for a woman more than a man we don't forget that you are the center of the observation and that you might be radiant, glowing, smiling, hearring and so on. When you are going home you can be totally out!

I don't have experience of great dinners at this rythm, the few that I can to know keep me terrifyed by the stress of the obligations even if you can be accostumed by the years.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
Doņa Letizia a Princess wearing white color!

DOŅA LETIZIA, UNA PRINCESA QUE VISTE DE BLANCO
I apologize Paty, many thanks for all the pics and the links.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:05 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar espaņol,reino de espaŅa, Spain
the princes of asturias will go to Cordoba...
Príncipes de Asturias inauguran el Rectorado UCO

Príncipe Felipe y cinco presidentes en toma posesiķn de Cristina Fernández
prince Felipe will go to the investiture of the Argentinean president the 10 of December

La Lengua acompaņķ al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 11-28-2007, 04:22 AM
Heir Apparent

The Princes of Asturias inaugurated today the new Rector of the University of Cordoba

The Princes of Asturias, Felipe de Borbon and Letizia Ortiz will travel to Cordoba today to proceed to the official inauguration of the new Rector of the University of Cordoba (OCO), as confirmed by the royal institution.

The UCO reported in a press release that the visit will take place along the morning during which the princes held a meeting with the rector, the vice-rector of Science Policy and young researchers from the UCO belonging to different areas of knowledge. In addition, discover a commemorative plaque and knowledge of the new facilities.

Los Príncipes de Asturias inauguran hoy el nuevo Rectorado de la Universidad de Cķrdoba

The Cordovan receiving Princes to the doors of Senate
Don Felipe and Doņa Letizia were acclaimed upon their arrival in Cordoba by some three hundred people
The Princes were greeted at the gates of the building by the rector of the UCO, Jose Manuel Roldan Nogueras, who shortly before the arrival of Don Felipe and Doņa Letizia has explained to journalists that this visit represents the "final impetus" to the project the new Senate, which "will better serve the university."

He added that this building is very "important from the economic point of view" and noted that the restoration has been "very well thanks to the work of architects."

Received between cheers and applause

At the gates of the campus gathered some three hundred people, according to police sources, which vitorearon and applauded Don Felipe and Doņa Letizia, which the Association of Young Investigators in Precarious Cordoba handed a bouquet of flowers.

Los cordobeses reciben a los PrÃ*ncipes a las puertas del Rectorado - Local - www.diariocordoba.com

Images

http://www.redcordoba.com/img/noticias/366548_2.jpg
http://www.redcordoba.com/img/noticias/366548_3.jpg
Old 11-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Video

Informativos Canal Sur
Old 11-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Serene Highness

oh I thought this even was planned for tomorrow!! I was wrong!!lol

Anyway thanks fo those pics!! Letizia is very elegant: just love her suit!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 11-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

They have a great connection to people wherever they go. Nice to see since it's not just the usual children's row but many adults, especially young people.
Don't like Letizia's outfit at all, it's a repeat from the CECALE event a few weeks ago. It makes her look old and tired, IMO.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos from Cordoba:
Yahoo! News Photos
Yahoo! News Photos
Yahoo! News Photos
Yahoo! News Photos
Old 11-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pics, it's always wonderful to see the princes greeting the crowd, they always received warm welcome wherever they go.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the suit, the style is fashionable this season. Again, I don't like the hair hanging on her forehead, even covering up her eyes.
Paty, I agree with you. Thanks for the wind this picture looks so much better.
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...55e744cacg.jpg
Old 11-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

One big photo:
ElDiadeCordoba
Old 11-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Aristocracy

She is undoubtedly a gorgeous woman. However, it seems to me that this (new?) hairstyle with the undulations (instead of her usual straight hairdo) makes her face look emaciated, almost anorexic.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:56 AM
Serene Highness

when the princes and the infantas went to the concert of bruce s . ,people sang: why you do not shut up ? jejejej

The Language

Old 11-29-2007, 04:08 AM
Serene Highness

La Monarquia

The Language

Closed Thread