The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
I agree! They both look happy!
It would be nice if Letizia is pregnant!
Merry Christmas to all!
Hey, women arn't baby machines .. She just had a baby ( in addition to that, it was a c-section) 7 months ago.
This is not a personal attack on you, Giov.
Merry Christmas to you to !

Old 12-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
Hey, women arn't baby machines .. She just had a baby ( in addition to that, it was a c-section) 7 months ago.
This is not a personal attack on you, Giov.
Merry Christmas to you to !
agree with you. again, this isn't a personal attack, but she didn't become a princess just to get pregnant all the time. It takes two years for women to fully recover from a pregnancy, so please do consider a woman's health before wishing for another cute kid to ogle about.

so as they say in spanish, Feliz navidad y año nuevo!

Old 12-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Two nice pics from Hola
Galerías de imágenes
LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS VISITAN EL BELÉN DE LA REAL CASA DE CORREOS
Old 12-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Come on RhapsodyBrat and MissSaga!
I just said it would be nice, I didn't say I think Letizia is pregnant like many posters did (and of course, I respect their opinions)
If it is not a personal attack, why don't you quote one of those posters? Please!
speaking for myself, quoting all of them would be tedious to do. it just so happened that your post was the most recent and i've usually refrained from saying something because sometimes, it just is pointless.

but by saying "this is not a personal attack," i had hoped that that message will come across to all the others who are saying same thing, whether they think "it's nice/it would be nice" or that they're "sure" she's pregnant again. isn't there anything else to look forward to?

ETA: i just removed your post that i quoted. i quoted it previously to make a point to all those similar posts; i don't know if it works that much.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain

oohhh love,sweet love

vídeo:
Antena3

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 12-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
they seem to be so happy!!! I would be so nice that the princess be pregnant again!!!!!

the journalists in Spain say that the princess can be again pregnant because in both previous pregnancies she did the same :
first it thinned much ,later it began to you get fat (I see now that she is better less thin)
and the journalists said that she had faces strange and seemed that she was going to vomit
but I think that it is not good that now she is pregnant again with two cesáreas ones in the body.

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 12-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

MARCA PRIZE GIVING CEREMONY

London Features International Ltd
Old 12-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango View Post
You know, I Know this is just speculation, but I don't know why I have the feeling that Princess Letizia is pregnant again, my feelings never failed, when she was with sofia pregnancy I was convinced about that, even I wrote something in this forum and everybody were mad because this and that, when she was with Leonor pregnancy I discovered too, and now I have almost the same presentiment that a baby is in the way, she has that physical appereance that make me think in that possibility, I repeat this is just what I feel, in any case I'm confirming anything.

apart from that, Prince Felipe looks happier than ever this days, I don't know something is going on, He seems to be celebrating something, maybe I'm becoming crazy.
Let's hope you are right. She looks frightfully skinny, and, no matter what people "want" to believe, it just does not look right. Look at her hands--let's hope for the best.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

they have been carrying out a pretty heavy engagement schedule recently so i dont think she could be pregnant as last time she only carried out a handful of engagements

Old 12-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Aristocracy

I agree with the post said that Letizia had the worst skinny looks before the two pregnancies were anounced so she may be pregnant again.
But,I think it's somewhat early for new pregnancy,and maybe her weight loss because she is still breastfeed.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Aristocracy

Pregnant or not she seems to be very happy!
Old 12-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Royal Highness

Since we are over ten pages it is time to close this thread. THe new current events thread can be found here.