The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 08:34 PM
Nobility

Wrong dress with wrong accesories and hair.

From the neck up too classy, from the neck down too modern, the same boring "whole 2007" socks and unapropiated shoes.

She looks awful, I don't know either what's the meaning of wearing open toes in winter.

A rather weird "I'm going to sing on the Gospel Chorus" look.

Old 12-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher View Post
I don't like the dress either, but Maxima and Mathilde are also guilty of the peep toe shoes with stockings this season too, just look at their threads.
Yes! I'm getting tired of the opaque hose/peep-toe patent leather shoes thing. Was there a royal fashion memo sent out?

Old 12-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Royal Highness

The Princess looks.... I don't know what she looks. But I really think she could gain a lot, she is slim and she can wear lots of pretty clothes.
I think she is trying to change her look, but I don't think she is chosing the right one, unfortunately.
Besides, she has a lovely smile, beautiful eyes and nice hair, she could use all that to have one of the best images of all royals, I think. :)
Old 12-21-2007, 04:35 AM
Courtier

I like the black and blue combination and the red and brown. She's very simple yet elegant. As for the batik outfit, I don't adore that one. It's really big for her.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...JuAnItA... View Post
The Princess looks.... I don't know what she looks. But I really think she could gain a lot, she is slim and she can wear lots of pretty clothes.
I think she is trying to change her look, but I don't think she is chosing the right one, unfortunately.
Besides, she has a lovely smile, beautiful eyes and nice hair, she could use all that to have one of the best images of all royals, I think. :)
I completely agree!
DOÑA LETIZIA, A LA BÚSQUEDA DE UN NUEVO ESTILO

Spanish papers keep praising her new style but what can they do. Same with her extreme thinness, they chose to ignore although people have eyes and can see that her low body weight has been affecting her looks, eg at the phillipine gala event. It's a fact is that she is only a shadow of what used to be.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Commemorative lunch of 70 º Anniversary of the Marca Newspaper

http://estaticos03.cache.el-mundo.ne..._albumes_0.jpg
http://estaticos02.cache.el-mundo.ne...252225_g_0.jpg
http://estaticos02.cache.el-mundo.ne...llos_1_g_0.jpg

Gallery of photos marca
http://www.marca.com/70aniversario/fotogaleria.html
Old 12-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Wireimage: Listings
Old 12-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Courtier

You know, I Know this is just speculation, but I don't know why I have the feeling that Princess Letizia is pregnant again, my feelings never failed, when she was with sofia pregnancy I was convinced about that, even I wrote something in this forum and everybody were mad because this and that, when she was with Leonor pregnancy I discovered too, and now I have almost the same presentiment that a baby is in the way, she has that physical appereance that make me think in that possibility, I repeat this is just what I feel, in any case I'm confirming anything.

apart from that, Prince Felipe looks happier than ever this days, I don't know something is going on, He seems to be celebrating something, maybe I'm becoming crazy.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

this is a lovely group picture, looks like Letizia is posing like a model which looks good. Letizia and Felipe look very active these past few events, they also look very relaxed. Letizia's suit is nice
Old 12-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

The princes of Asturias seemed to be on a brilliant mood today, it can be seen especially from Getty photos. Maybe they have already Christmas spirit?
Old 12-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the photos!

I think it's sad that we live in a society where a woman's only worth seems to be her weight. Letizia rarely looks bored or disinterested when attending public events, especially the last few. Yet all people can talk about is her weight.

It might be hard to imagine for those living in Western societies, but there are many countries still where women are as thin as Letizia, without having an eating disorder!
Old 12-21-2007, 05:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Thank you for the photos!

I think it's sad that we live in a society where a woman's only worth seems to be her weight. Letizia rarely looks bored or disinterested when attending public events, especially the last few. Yet all people can talk about is her weight.

It might be hard to imagine for those living in Western societies, but there are many countries still where women are as thin as Letizia, without having an eating disorder!
She will get as many criticisms if she were overweight. Hopefully, the people of Spain judge her by her actions and not her appearance.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango View Post
You know, I Know this is just speculation, but I don't know why I have the feeling that Princess Letizia is pregnant again, my feelings never failed, when she was with sofia pregnancy I was convinced about that, even I wrote something in this forum and everybody were mad because this and that, when she was with Leonor pregnancy I discovered too, and now I have almost the same presentiment that a baby is in the way, she has that physical appereance that make me think in that possibility, I repeat this is just what I feel, in any case I'm confirming anything.

apart from that, Prince Felipe looks happier than ever this days, I don't know something is going on, He seems to be celebrating something, maybe I'm becoming crazy.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she may be pregnant! I don't know but there seems to be this glow about her these days (maybe new moisturizer). And she and Felipe seem to be quite happy about something...I may be reading too much into this but perhaps the stork will be visiting the royal family again next year. Would be nice!
Old 12-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
She will get as many criticisms if she were overweight. Hopefully, the people of Spain judge her by her actions and not her appearance.
I totally agree! Some women are just naturally small boned and petite. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Nancy Reagan. She was a very petite woman.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Princes Felipe and Letizia, were this the honoured guests on the annual diner held by the Bussinesman Spanish Circle

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

London Features International Ltd

I understand the majority did not like this dress but I actually kind of like it. I appreciate the fact that she had the courage to try something new. I also liked her outfit from today and the loosely curled hair that she had. Her hair has grown a little bit and I like it better in recent weeks.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Nobility

she looks nice!
Old 12-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Serene Highness

they seem to be so happy!!! I would be so nice that the princess be pregnant again!!!!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 12-22-2007, 06:00 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango View Post

I thought about that when I saw the pics from the Arroyo gala event. Letizia always had her worst skinny looks right before her two pregnancies were announced therefore I would not be surprised if another baby was on the way.
Closed Thread